View Single Post
Old 25th June 2023, 06:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

No Hard Feelings

Jennifer Lawrence needs cash quickly, so she answers a ad in which she has to seduce and sleep with a socially awkward Teenager. But it doesn't go as quickly and smoothly as she thinks. If you read the reviews, you think that it's a awful film, it isn't. there is a certain charm to it and there is a funny scene at the Beach. However there was one comment that says if you remove the Comedy and have it as a serious Film then it's much better. That would make an interesting Extra.

Are You Scared?

6 seemingly random strangers wake up in a warehouse and realize that they are in a Game where they have to conquer their worst fears but it ends up going wrong violently. Yes it's a Saw rip-off but it's short and I did find it entertaining.

Miseducation of Cameron Post

Chloe Grace Moretz is a Gay Teen who is sent to a Conversation Camp but ends up united with other residents. a more serious version of But I'm A Cheerleader, it has some good moments and performances but it has something missing that makes it memorable.

22 Jump Street

Sequel which sees Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill reprise their roles and get sent to College to investigate another Drugs Ring. Better than the original and I like the references to bigger budgets, keeping the same ideas..etc and Ice Cubes reactions to finding out that his Daughter is dating Jonah Hill is rather good but it was too long.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The original 1990 version which sees the Turtles try to stop a Crime wave orchestrated by The Footclan. It's cheesy but it's fun. Originally I was going to see this at the Cinema, but I said that I wanted to see a lower budget, a Film that it's original Distributer had no faith in and sold it, a Film that people thought would flop because of what it's up against:

Home Alone, I think it did well

Street Warrior

Max Martini (Somebody who may recognize when you see him) is a former Soldier enters a Underground Fighting Tournament after his Brother is seriously injured to gain revenge on the person holding it, Nick Chinland (He's been in a few Films) Some good Action scenes and I've always enjoyed this. Martini is pretty decent in a leading role and Chinland can make a good villain.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nhf.jpg (9.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ays.jpg (14.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg mocp.jpg (16.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 22js.jpg (13.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tmnt.jpg (15.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg sw.jpg (10.1 KB, 3 views)