View Single Post
Old 6th August 2023, 08:12 AM
Cult Master

Alice has just started his latest concerts on the 'Too Close For Comfort' US tour - opening the bill for the Motley Crue / Def Leppard dates

The setlist, which was obviously truncated (duration: 1 hour) was:
  • Lock Me Up (First verse & chorus )
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy
  • I'm Eighteen
  • Under My Wheels
  • Billion Dollar Babies
  • Fallen in Love
  • Snakebite
  • Feed My Frankenstein
  • Poison
  • Guitar Solo
  • Black Widow Jam
  • Ballad of Dwight Fry
  • Killer (Band Only)
  • I Love the Dead (Band Only)
  • School's Out
  • Elected

For completists, the Motley Crue set was:

Wild Side / Shout at the Devil / Too Fast for Love / Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) / Live Wire / Looks That Kill / The Dirt (Est. 1981) / Guitar Solo / Rock And Roll Medley [Rock and Roll, Part 2 / Smokin' in the Boys Room / Helter Skelter / Anarchy in the U.K. / Blitzkrieg Bop / (You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party!)] / Home Sweet Home / Dr. Feelgood / Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.) / Girls, Girls, Girls / Primal Scream / Kickstart My Heart

and the Def Leppard set was:

Take What You Want / Let's Get Rocked / Animal / Foolin' / Armageddon It / Kick / Love Bites / Promises / This Guitar / When Love and Hate Collide / (Short version) / Rocket / Bringin' On the Heartbreak / Switch 625 (With drum solo) / Hysteria / Pour Some Sugar on Me / Rock of Ages / Photograph

This short tour continues until August 22nd, and then Alice starts the 'Freaks On Parade' double-header with Rob Zombie two days later on August 24th

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty