View Single Post
Old 25th August 2023, 03:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Problem Child 3

Made for TV effort which sees William Katt taking over John Ritter's role and another Actor replacing the original Actor for Junior (Why didn't they just create now characters?) sees Junior fall in love with a Girl but has to take out his 3 rivals. I liked the 1st two movies but this is awful, I know the others were silly but this goes way too far in it's silliness, you just need to see the scene where a tree is used to knock a man into the ground (Think hammer on a nail) it's like a Looney Toons Cartoon.

Crawlspace

Klaus Kinski runs an Appartment Building in which he only hires to women, which he stalks and Murders (Along with their Boyfriends) he is also the Son of a Nazi Doctor, a Doctor who may have Murdered 67people in Argentina as well as rigging rooms with traps and keeping a woman in a cage.

All right then, I have heard of this before and I saw the Trailer on one of Arrow's Enter The Video Store Films, so I got the Blu Ray on Import from Amazon and I quite liked it. Kinski is quite convincing as a maniacal killer and whilst you don't see most of the killings, it does get you with the psychological tension and at under 80 minutes, it doesn't wear out it's welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc3.jpg (12.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg c.jpg (15.2 KB, 2 views)