View Single Post
Old 6th September 2023, 10:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Equalizer 3

After getting shot whilst in a Costal Italian Town, Denzel Washington is taken in by the local Doctor as he recuperates. As he gets to know the locals, he finds that a Mafia Group is muscling in and intimidating them with brutal violence, therefore he retaliates in kind while assisting the C.I.A especially Dakota Fanning (Funnily he didn't mention saving a little girl from kidnappers in Mexico LOL). This somehow got a 15 certificate, do not ask me how, it is so violent and TBH, I wasn't expecting much but I was thoroughly entertaining.

Other than possibly Superhero Movies and Cartoon Series e.g. Spiderman, has there been a Film Franchise that co-exists with a TV Show with the same title and same sort of stories but has different people playing them?

And is this the longest time difference in-between Movies that the same stars have been in (Man On Fire was 2004)

Taxi Hunter

Antony Wong's Wife dies whilst various Taxi Drivers refuse to help and rip him off therefore starts killing them off. Not sure if this is a CAT III Movie (It's not mentioned on the 88 Films Blu-Ray release) if it is, it's very tame but I enjoyed it. I do wonder if the Filmmaker's had a bad experience with Taxi Driver's beforehand, that's why we got this movie.

Quite surprised this hasn't been released in the UK beforehand, as I said, It's pretty tame and certainly have been worse Sexual Assault scenes in Movies. Granted it probably got an 18, but it would have fitted in with either the Tartan, CineAsia or Hong Kong Legends lines.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg e3.jpg (5.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg th.jpg (14.6 KB, 2 views)