View Single Post
Old 24th September 2023, 10:22 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Streets Of Gold

Klaus Maria Brandauer is a former Russian Boxer who was prevented to Box for Russia because he is a Jew travels to America and takes Boxers Adrian Pasdar and Wesley Snipes under his wing and guides them to a competition against Russia.

I've been watching a lot of VHS Trailer Reels on Youtube recently and this one popped up and I had the Spanish Import DVD and I thought that this one was 118 Minutes with a lot of the character's private lives featured but I remembered wrong, this was a brisk 88 minutes and it was highly enjoyable with a earworm for a Theme Song.

Would like a Blu-Ray release, would be perfect for The Vestron Classics Range.

Casualties Of War

Based on a True Story which sees a group of Soldiers in Vietnam kidnap, Rape and Murder a local Woman and it's up to Michael J. Fox to blow the whistle. Sean Penn, John C. Reilly, John Leguizamo and Ving Rhimes co-star in a powerful Film with great performances from Fox and Penn.

Drop Dead Fred

Phoebe Cates resurrects her former imaginary friend played by Rik Mayall when things don't go right for her. Mayhem and mischief follow in a decent effort with some funny hijinks but can be vulgar in places.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sog.jpg (13.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg cow.jpg (13.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg ddf.jpg (11.9 KB, 3 views)