View Single Post
Old 21st October 2023, 11:22 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days of Unseen Horror

Day 21

MV5BMmZhMGQyZDUtNWY2Zi00YzY0LWI5NDktMTg1ZDlkNTA0MTM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Electronics engineer Mitch MacAfee while on a routine aircraft exercise spots a UFO what he can only describes as like a flying battleship. Mitch calls it in and the airforce scramble jets to intercept the craft but they are left chasing their tails when it disappears into thin air and with no radar showing the craft Mitch is accused of carrying off some stupid joke. After a few more incidents the UFO is identified as a giant Bird like creature and it's a race against time before it changes its focus from the odd aircraft to the rest of humanity.

I was doing some reading up about this and after watching it for myself I feel pretty bad for the cast . The story goes that the cast never saw the monster until the night of the premier. They were promised by the director that the monster would be terrifying but once the monster came on the screen some of the cast snuck out of the cinema in pure embarrassment

I found it to be a fun film but the head on the bird monster is bloody terrible the idea is great with the antimatter force field and working a way to kill the creature and who doesn't love a giant monster destroying a city and famous landmarks but you can't get over that stupid head it's like a creature from Fraggle Rock of a love interest for Big Bird in Sesame Street

Guns cannons rocket's
Guns cannons rocket's
Guns cannons rocket's
For the love of god
GUNS CANNONS ROCKETS