View Single Post
Old 14th November 2023, 03:27 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iank View Post
Alleged leaks:

The Doctor has to give Donna her memories back to stop The Meep from destroying London. Donna “dies” (but doesn’t because her daughter inherited half of the Metacrisis power.)
There is two doctors by the end of The Giggle because The Doctor “bi-regenerated” which was supposed to be a myth according to Fourteen.

The second special “Wild Blue Yonder” happens because in the end of special one Donna spills coffee on the TARDIS console causing it to malfunction.

Rose Tyler doesn’t show up in anything other than the “Previously Fifteen Years ago…” segment at the start of the first special.

The Meep didn’t crash it was on purpose.

Rose is Non-Binary and uses she/they pronouns. (the reason she is kind of is because of the Doctor as The Doctor is also he, she, or they depending on regeneration.

Rose gets annoyed at The Doctor for assuming The Meep is a He.

Sounds ghastly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
I suppose it's a good thing you had advance warning

Now you know better than wasting your time watching them, and if you *do* watch them, then you have no right to come on here, complaining about how bad they are! Just think to yourself: "Oh well! With hindsight, I knew they were not for me, so maybe I shouldn't have bothered! with them"
Consider yourself told, Mr. K.