View Single Post
Old 13th January 2024, 01:56 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

My recent additions have come from a variety of places: eBay, Amazon, Music Magpie, and CeX.

The eight in the second picture were from Music Magpie in the 4 for £8 selection and the only ones I've seen are Leatherheads, Let Me In, and Independence Day.

I love Local Hero and have wanted to own a copy for ages, so this was an impulse purchase from Amazon where it was, like the X-Files: Season 11, cheaper than usual and cost less than buying a second-hand copy.

I am gradually upgrading some of my favourite films from Blu-ray to 4K Ultra HD when the reviews say the difference will be significant and enhance my enjoyment of the films, hence why I looked for – and found – the Iron Man films and Inside Out – reasonably priced at eBay and The Avengers at CeX.

It's interesting that the 4K Ultra HD discs contain the American versions of The Avengers and Inside Out with the Blu-ray discs featuring the versions shown and sold in the UK. This means The Avengers is uncut and Inside Out has the ice hockey daydream rather than the soccer/football one which was animated for European and South American audiences.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8074.jpg (92.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8075.jpg (100.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8076.jpg (98.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8077.jpg (98.6 KB, 9 views)