View Single Post
Old 14th January 2024, 08:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Slugs

Spanish Horror which sees bigger than normal Slugs start devouring the locals. It follows the usual template of how these Movies go but it's how they do it and it's a decent little effort, short and gory with the Slugs looking the part.

Dubbing isn't great and this was from Arrow (When they did Films that I'm interested in lol)

One Life

True Story of Nicholas Winton, the Man who helped evacuate Children from Czechoslovakia when The Nazis start to take over. Poignant and well acted. Antony Hopkins and Helena Bonham Carter star in this Film.

Knockout

After the success of Ong Bak, this is another of the batch of Martial Art Films from Thailand that got released afterwards. This one sees a group of Stuntmen who get duped into facing off against Assassins whilst a group of high rolling gamblers watch on. Not a bad effort, too long for my liking but the Fight Sequences are pretty good.

No Holds Barred

Hulk Hogan is a Wrestler who gets on the wrong side of a TV Producer when he refuses a offer. The Producer then launches a Fighting Competition which sees Zeus become his top henchman. Done at the height of Hulkamania during the late 80's, I believe that this was meant to be a serious Film but all the reports of it being so bad is true, the Acting is either over the top, abysmal or both but the Fight Sequences involving Zeus and it's surroundings were actually not that bad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s.jpg (14.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ol.jpg (10.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg k.jpg (13.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg nhb.jpg (16.3 KB, 1 views)