Thread: 101 Films
View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2024, 07:25 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
It's now available to preorder for £16.99 – I have ordered it as a blind buy because it sounds like something I'd appreciate and enjoy.

https://101-films-store.com/collecti...dition-blu-ray
If I remember right from Brad Stevens excellent book The Moral Vision there was a bit of producer interference but it's still a pretty good film. Now we need a Ms 45 special edition. The US release looks good but the extras are definitely lacking. And some kind of release of the 2 and a half hour cut of Cat Chaser as well. It'd probably be an extra on a blu ray release cos I think it's only on an old VHS Ferrara saved. Quite a few Ferrara films never got releases here. 'R Xmas, New Rose Hotel, Go Go Tales and his first feature Nine Lives of a Wet Pussy. I have a dvd release of Nine Lives that is the worst transfer I've ever seen. It looks to be from a 9th Gen VHS. The VS blu ray looks absolutely amazing in comparison. To be honest I didn't think much of Hotel and Go Go Tales but if you want to see Asia Argento get off with a dog Go Go Tales has that for you.