View Single Post
Old 16th February 2024, 10:23 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Kill-Squad.jpg

An ex platoon leader is left in a wheel chair and his wife raped and murdered after a home invasion from a vicious gang hired by a business man looking to have the monopoly in the city. Joe calls on his veteran friends to unite and get revenge and they are more than willing to answer his call each man is equipped with their own set of deadly skills making this the ultimate killing machine making them the ultimate KILL SQUAD.

In the same vein as Miami Connection bad acting hilarious macho bullshit talk and hilarious fight scenes. Kill Squd is so entertaining and fun on that old classic so bad it's good sort of way the first proper hand to hand combat scene is hilarious after a stupid amount of kicks and punches to the d**k our man decides enough of this and he pulls a gun and manages to shit half is one foot off finding it too hard to aim and shoot 2 foot Infront of him but then again he was up against some silly smooth Kung Fu skills ducking diving elusive

Well worth a watch but be prepared it almost kicks too much ass there is a fight scene every other minute The Raid ain't got nothing on the KILL SQUAD

After watching this I really did sleep much better because now I know if I can't reach the A Team there is always the KILL SQUAD.