View Single Post
Old 31st March 2024, 09:48 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Late night with the devil.
Slight spoiler alerts, but nothing actually gives away the film just more of the storyline,

Would have enjoyed this more if I wasn't sat in a boiling cinema, I can't do warmth and heat, reason being is when I'm like that and comfy it makes fall asleep, I fell asleep (no idea for how long but woke up on a crucial point of the film and missed part of it.

It was very well made, a decent and proper storyline, something a lot of films don't seem to have these days,
It wasn't just a film about the 70s it had that feel like the actual film was made in the 70s. Like a lost and undiscovered film.
Late night talk show with Jack Delroy who always wants to be the no one spot, but always missing out to other late night host,
After being quite and off screen for a few weeks due to his wife passing he wants to make it more special and decides to host it on Halloween night, so well presented you actually do feel like you are watching a late night show on tv, because it doesn't move around from one scene to another it's just one continuous shot with odd behind the scene footage as well,
They ask a young girl on specially for the night to make it go with a bang,
But another guest is always trying to ridicule him and all his guests because he is sceptic and always saying everything can be faked,
Until eventually it all kicks off.

Everything about this film is well made, done, presented etc and hits all the right notes in the right way, definitely a film that can be watched more than once and is worthy of having your collection when gets released.
Totally recommended shame more films weren't made as well as this.

Last edited by gag; 31st March 2024 at 09:59 AM.