View Single Post
Old 5th May 2024, 04:40 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Zeta One, Au Pair Girls and The Sex Thief (Which you omitted from the list) have already been released by 88 Films as their Saucy Seventies box set. I know this as i watched Zeta One on Friday night.

Monique is an excellent film by the way. I have the Odeon dvd. Oh and Doomwatch would be very welcome even if you don't think it would be commercially viable, although i disagree. Especially as the series sold well on dvd.

Black Beauty another you don't think would sell well is probably the most commercially viable of the whole list.
Thanks Dem,

I didn't know about the 'Saucy 70s' set. I wonder why they didn't put those on the Tigon sub-label?

Ah my bad, I didn't mean to miss out Doomwatch! I have the US import for that one as well but I'd consider a double-dip on a UK release.

For the others, it's not that I don't think they would sell. It's just I don't know enough about them to make a judgement. I tend to avoid things like Black Beauty, Lassie, Skippy, Flipper or anything of that ilk... except Champion the Wonder Horse... now that's quality

Last edited by Rob4; 5th May 2024 at 05:33 PM.