View Single Post
Old 31st March 2010, 07:54 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Default SHAMELESS releases for AUGUST!

Well people get a load of this!
I've been given the privelige of announcing what Shameless goodies are coming in August.
As you all know,Almar has been asking what Non Euro films you'd like to see from your favourite yellow label,and as negotiations with the studios have come through,SHAMELESS is proud to announce the following titles.

THE VIDEO DEAD Cert 15 RRP £17.99 Uncut- features a newly comissioned documentary on '80's favourite arcade games such as Asteroids and Pac Man.

MOTEL HELL Cert 18 RRP £17.99 Uncut-features a fact track by our very own Vincenzo,who knows everything about Farmer Vincents Critter Fritters! Trailer and Shameless trailer reel.

WATERSHIP DOWN Cert 15 RRP £17.99 Uncut-features newly discovered footage which was deemed too violent for inclusion in the original release.
Now this WILL be interesting.
Features a new documentary on Giant German bunnies.

The artwork shown below is the front covers with reverse sides to follow shortly.
These won't be able to preorder at the usual suspects sites for a good few weeks yet,so remember where you heard it first!

BTW,You may have noticed the higher than usual price tag,this unfortunately is unavoidable,due to what the studios charge for 'leasing' their titles out to other labels,but I'm sure that won't put you off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Video dead uncut.jpg (62.4 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg motel hell uncut.jpg (60.4 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg stoopeed bunnee.jpg (40.7 KB, 143 views)

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.