View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2010, 12:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj View Post
watched Joe Of The Dead this morning.What a cool,friendly guy Joe Pilato seems to be.I only have one complaint about it...50 minutes long? I could easily have listened to Joe for another 50 mins!. The first thing I did after watching it was to rush to youtube and search out the teaser trailer for From Dusk Till Dawn with Joe as Seth Gecko.How much cooler would FDTD have been with Joe? It's a shame that Joe's career never took off the way he wanted.

This was another excellent feature by Calum and Naomi and now I'm counting down the days until the release of City Of The Living Dead.Well done guys.
Thankyou!

We were hoping this would grab people's attention for 50 minutes and Arrow was nice enough to give us the time to make something of this length!

If you're doing extra features then my feeling is to make 'em as long and concise as they need to be!

It was our first real, honest-to-goodness project and we are glad we pulled it off! For what it's worth, the City of the Living Dead material is much more extravagent... And we did another 50 minute documentary for that one! (On Giovanni Lombardo Radice)

Can't wait for everyone to see it!