View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2008, 02:17 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
I disagree with Hermans view on the cover and think the pictures of the ladies would look better with the ladies covered up abit more rather , than have them lose anymore clothing.
If you intend to have the cover representative of the title then how about doing the ladies as topless or nude silhouette's.?
Or perhaps the 'B' side could be like Jonny's cover but with the killer standing in a way were the girls legs are visible but he is covering any view of the girls cheast area.
Just an idea.

I also disagree with Hermans view on the most beautiful actress in the world as I can think of 3 straight away who are in a different league altogether .

Herman, I hope you dont take this as a slight on you as it most definitely is'nt , and I hope you know that I hold you , like every other Shameless member with the greatest of respect, and as i've already told you I am a big fan of the blogs, so please don't be talking any offence , as none is intended.
I was just pointing another direction the cover could go.

Indeedy- there are completely different ways the cover could go-

2 points- firstly I was joking about her being covered/umcovered and might I add that I am absolutely besotted with edwige of the 1970s variety, please let me keep that dream alive so don't share your list please (is jane mansfield with a head maybe 1 of the 3 beauties?), no forget that don't tell me I ll keep my edwige dream. moving on....

and the cover- well there is a small matter of a big guy standing in his underpants with a blow up doll (which for me is the enduring image from that film), then again I am the bloke who thought that a middle aged man in a cardie was the best way to promote late night trains.

oh and no slight taken so don't worry, and glad you like the blogs

My blog has moved house: Italian Film Review Blog