Old 10th May 2010, 09:20 PM
Ex-member

"Vinyan"

Looks great.
Well acted.
Creepy.
Unsettling.
All seems well....

Then the end arrives and you realise that you just spent 85 minutes being groped, in the hope of a damn fine **** to come, only to have the director spurt his load in your face before he runs off laughing at you.

The ending was a nonsensical farce that pushed ambiguity so far it shattered all over the audience's face, just like the director's own release as he finished his masturbatory workout at our expense!

Not explaining all the details is one thing.
Not remotely explaining anything at all, about anything at all, is just taking the piss.
You'll hear 500 differing explanations of the ending, and hear nothing about the other, seemingly endless, unanswered questions at all.
So don't bother to listen, as really they're as ****ing clueless as you and each other.

The conclusion is so full of completely unexplained past and current events and is so utterly obscure it makes "Lost Highway" seem like a 'Janet and John' read-a-long book for pre-school kids.

So I have a message for Mr Fabrice Du Welz;
Don't feel me up and get me all hot and eager, only to then laugh in my face, run off and leave me utterly unsatisfied! You pretentious tosser!