View Single Post
Old 30th May 2010, 05:47 PM
Cult Rookie

Arrow unfortunately cannot change the buying habits of the public, arrow can only put together the best package possible and hope that it warrants a purchase, the final decision always lies with the consumer

the fact that so many people are willing to cast aside the new inferno disc for a brief cut is worrying, sales dictate the future of these releases and if it doesnt sell well then who knows what decisions will be taken by arrow in the future, i do not endorse censorship nor blind buying just for support however i do urge people to consider that sales of arrows release of inferno will be used as a gauge for future releases

the cut to inferno has created a unfortunate situation, i would still consider arrow to be a fledgling company and as such maximum support it required to ensure that these types of releases are here for good

dario argentos inferno is not cannibal ferox, it is a beautifully shot highly atmospheric film that thoroughly deserves this kind of treatment from arrow, the missing mouse scene matters not one iota and if any alleged true fans of the film are willing to miss out on an HD special edition of it for the sake of 5 seconds of animal violence then they would be missing out a disc that would allow us maximum appreciation of this classic