View Single Post
Old 30th May 2010, 09:30 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
you think that inferno will be popular but you will not be buying it unless its in the bargain bucket. we all import but what we want is great UK releases, in order to affect change the UK companies like arrow need the support of the buying public, the kind of half assed attitude displayed by some people on this forum makes me think that the guys at arrow and high rising production will have their work cut out for them with some UK consumers, i wish them all the best and hope that these people are in the minority
The bottom line is that if Arrow don't deliver then someone else will.
It's also irrelvant whether I buy a Bluray from the UK or the US or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm pretty sure Arrow are not a charity and don't expect to be treated like one.
I have bought some of their uncut releases on day one and will continue to do so but I find it quite strange that you think I should buy a cut disc of a film I already have uncut just to ensure Arrow can continue to exist.

Sorry pal but it does not work like that and neither will Arrow getting sales make one bit of difference to the UK censorship laws and I fail to see how you expect they will.

I will never buy an Arrow dvd as I have all the titles Arrow are releasing on dvd already - why would I buy them again?

If the bonus features are too good to miss then I will pick one up but pardon me for waiting until the price drops for a film I won't watch.

Likewise , as I have already got Blurays of Stendhal and Crystal Plumage I doubt I will get those either but I'm sure Arrow will still manage without me