View Single Post
Old 8th June 2010, 06:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Ed gein

Volunteers amanda holden as part of his act ,
He kills her and frightens the audience they nvr witnessed a live death on tv b4, simon got a stunned look on his face, he then proceeds and show simon and peirs how to make furniture out of a human body, simon then buzzes in, peirs ask y, why he replies because he used amanda and not u if he used u then that would have been entertaining, simon then ask peers what he thinks, piers replies i found that entertaining that some used a human body to make furniture etc instead of the usual woood it definatly different , he then ask if the chair is safe to sit on, he then tries it out and replies absolutly wonderful just amazing, (could i buy this for my wife she likes unusual furniture) you type of act this country needs makes a changes from some out of tune singer or the usual 7 8 kids doing the same dance routine all the time. you through to the next round for me you got potential to win this series, what you think simon, well he was ok . but im slightly baffled as to where do you go from here, after watching a live killing on tv what could possible be the next step, ed replies well i can demonstrate how to make face mask out of human skin by using piers, well you definatly through to the next round that a 2 yes and im sure amanda would have loved you so thats 3yes , see you in the finals