Thread: Bigfoot Films
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2010, 02:56 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Looks like it, G!

Some of you may know that I posted a link on the Zombie thread about the 'genre' of music called Zombiecore.

Now, I present to you... Sasquatch Music - with the Band Of Bigfoot!

They're a new band with "four original members [which] include "The Abominable Frontman" on Lead Vocals and Guitar, "Bass-Quatch" on lead bass, "Shreddy the Yeti" on Lead Guitar, and non-other than (the ladies favorite)."Sas-Crotch" on Drums!" and what's more they dress up as Bigfoot as they perform!

AWESOME!

They have a MySpace page to if you're interested - http://www.myspace.com/bandofbigfoot

Also, last night I watched Bigfoot: An Unforgettable Encounter and what a load of crap it was too. It's one of those kiddy-friendly Bigfoot films (although there is a rather horror-like scene) and it's just SO STUPID! Each unbelievably stupid scene follows another equally stupid scene. I was amazed at just how quickly everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) believed that the creature existed - they literally ALL believe it in just a couple lines of dialogue. Another stupid moment is when a couple of parents let their two kids wonder off into the forest by themselves without any fears whatsoever. Even when it's probably about 9-10 at night and their children haven't come out of the forest they only start to worry when they hear there's a Bigfoot out there. Mmm. Yeah.

Oh and Bigfoot fights a bear to save a kid.

Rubbish - but funny rubbish. Just look at the poster and you'll see just how stupid it is.

Also watched Capture Of Bigfoot the other day too and actually really enjoyed it. The story is pretty simple really, a couple of Yeti are seen in the snow and soon the whole town is out to capture the beast (very similar to the above film really). The Yeti costumes are pretty cool and the film is very entertaining complete with a villian with a psychotic laugh. Worth checking out. Even though it does try to get a bit sentimental there is a rather cool car chase at the end, just to man it up a bit. Roar.