Thread: Bigfoot Films
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2010, 10:43 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Mmm well out of the Bigfoot films I've seen so far I'd recommened Sasquatch: Legend Of Bigfoot as it's set in the forest and has some great great moments in, though it's all done in a docudrama style. Other than that check out Shriek Of The Mutilated it's so brilliantly bad (plus it's a 'slasher' set in the woods too)

I've just finished watching Clawed . I was expecting it to be a modern turd like Bigfoot: Holler Creek Canyon (YUCK!) but I was surprised...it was actually good. It's a film about a geeky guy and a jock who go camping in the woods looking for Grizzly bears only to encounter a sasquatch. Sounds stupid and the plot is, but it's all done very well. Very well acted. I looked at how long was left (not because I was bored) and found there was only 20 minutes left. I couldn't believe it - hardly anyone had died! So don't watch this if your after a gory bigfoot slasher, but if you want something slightly more...naive and innocent check it out.

Plus ol' Bigfoot is quite different - being almost like a ghost figure sometimes. The costume of the yeti looked incredible too.