Thread: Censorship
View Single Post
Old 12th July 2008, 04:48 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I agree about the animal scenes, but I always thought that although Replay submitted under the voluntary scheme, it was a pre cut version they submitted, and that ended up banned or procesquted anyway when the VRA came law, effectively making it a film that was never offically scrutinised and classified under VRA guidelines in uncut form for home viewing.
I stand corrected.

Ferox is currently 'deleted from catalogue' everywhere in the UK , as its currently a VIPCO title in the here , and any store that do have it charge ?20 for it, and people pay it.
I agree most people would have an uncut copy Vince, I would just hate for it to remain in its current UK state as its still a title in demand , according to an indie shop I use.
He was pleased when I told him that Holocaust was getting a re release through Blackhorse , as he says that CH, Ferox, Eaten Alive and any other Cannibal films he can get, sell very quickly . He asked about Ferox , as he'd been asked for it quite a few times but his supplier was unable to get it.

I wonder how the BBFC would treat the pig loving scene in MOTCG as, like the horse scene Angel mentioned , ' it seemed to be enjoying it'. LOL.

Last edited by vipco; 12th July 2008 at 04:57 PM.