View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2010, 11:09 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
hi shameless! your shameless tactics to inspire obsessive collecting of all your releases has worked a treat on me. i've picked up 10 in the last week, and plan on getting the rest as soon as possible. those seductive yellow boxes, the numbering on the spine, the need to see the whole shameless logo spelled out along the collective spines, this is all shamelessly genius product branding and i congratulate you. but even further than that, and your greatest achievement is the choice of films! i watched all the discs i bought one after another, and thoroughly enjoyed all of them, and i really appriciate your obvious respect for these films and commitment to delivering the best versions possible, admirable stuff all round. you've earned another life long fan in me, here's to a thriving future for the good ship shameless and all who sail in her!
That's really cool to hear how much you're enjoying collecting Shameless - the intention was always of course to persuade people to buy all of them but only on the basis that they would be charmed into doing so and enjoy the range - then it's exciting for all concerned.