Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Action & Adventure (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   Escape Plan (2013) (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/action-adventure/12042-escape-plan-2013-a.html)

Gothmogxx 19th March 2014 11:07 PM

I've just finished watching it... The second time ;)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 20th March 2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothmogxx (Post 397387)
I've just finished watching it... The second time ;)

AWESOME! :woot:

Glad to see you loved the movie - I can't get enough of it either. It's just so brilliant!

Are you coming to join in on Twitter this Friday for #ArnieAndSlyDay, Goth? Should be fun!

Vampix 20th March 2014 08:49 AM

I don't care how old they are, Arnie and Sly will always be the most entertaining action stars to me. I'm looking forward to watching Escape Plan. :nod:

Vampix 31st March 2014 11:06 PM

I watched Escape Plan last night and really enjoyed it! :nod:

SilverGunnar Hansen 2nd April 2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vampix (Post 398584)
I watched Escape Plan last night and really enjoyed it! :nod:

I'm quite liking their recent run of films, especially when they act their age a bit more. The Last Stand was good fun, Bullet To The Head was a decent throwback for Walter Hill, Grudge Match is alot of fun too. The Expendables flicks have been dire though. Escape Plan is probably the most fun out of the action ones.

Here's some reviews -

The Last Stand (2013) Movie Review from Eye for Film

Bullet To The Head (2012) Movie Review from Eye for Film

Escape Plan (2013) Movie Review from Eye for Film

Grudge Match (2013) Movie Review from Eye for Film

Bringer Of Funerals 6th April 2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverGunnar Hansen (Post 398737)
I'm quite liking their recent run of films, especially when they act their age a bit more. The Last Stand was good fun, Bullet To The Head was a decent throwback for Walter Hill, Grudge Match is alot of fun too. The Expendables flicks have been dire though. Escape Plan is probably the most fun out of the action ones.

Here's some reviews -

The Last Stand (2013) Movie Review from Eye for Film

Bullet To The Head (2012) Movie Review from Eye for Film

Escape Plan (2013) Movie Review from Eye for Film

Grudge Match (2013) Movie Review from Eye for Film

I've enjoyed their recent run of films too, it's like THE EXPENDABLES gave them some new found love for the genre

Chucky 12th April 2014 01:42 PM

I wanted to see Escape Plan when it came out at the cinema.

But I never heard it was showing. Was it not well publicised?

I saw on Cult Labs it was coming out on DVD and I thought "shit, I didn't know that had been shown in the cinema".

I know I can watch it on DVD but I'm disappointed I missed it on the big screen. I saw absolutely no promotion for this being in theatres whatsoever.

Bringer Of Funerals 14th April 2014 12:55 PM

The shopping centre near me had promotional stuff everywhere for it

Nordicdusk 25th January 2015 01:47 AM

Im a little late to the party with this one. I finally got around to watching Escape Plan last night great film both Arnie and Stallone are on top form still showing everyone what being an action hero is all about.

Bringer Of Funerals 27th January 2015 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 433130)
Im a little late to the party with this one. I finally got around to watching Escape Plan last night great film both Arnie and Stallone are on top form still showing everyone what being an action hero is all about.

I'm later then than you, I still need to see the film