Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Action & Adventure (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=558)
-   -   The Van Damme Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/action-adventure/4968-van-damme-thread.html)

WillCarter 12th July 2012 07:21 PM

There aren't many more entertaining things than a Van Damme film, personal favourite is Bloodsport, in my opinion not just one of the greatest Van Damme films, but one of the most entertaining films of that era full stop. Kickboxer is another great one and probably 'the' classic Van Damme film in a way. Also recently purchased Sudden Death, the Helicopter scene is one of the best ever in any action film and although I prefer his martial arts films to his all out action films it's still an entertaining effort.

Bringer Of Funerals 8th September 2012 11:08 AM

6 Bullets looks really good but im not a fan of that cover art it looks over photoshopped (if thats possible)

Six Bullets [Blu-ray]: Amazon.co.uk: Jean-Claude Van Damme, Kristopher Van Varenberg, Bianca Bree, Ernie Barbarash: Film & TV

Misericordia 7th January 2013 12:57 AM

I used to love Van Damme movies as a kid, and I still like them when I have the opportunity to check them again from time to time.

One of my favorites was Timecop, many criticize that movie very hard, (like almost all his films) is neither fair nor right, let's face it if this movie would have interpreted Tom Cruise or Bruce Willis, many talk about how amazing it was .

It is also very well done and is well served by spectacular fights. Jean-Claude Van Damme is impressive in action scenes and rightly fulfilling in the interpretive aspect.

I also think that his career is slowly re-emerging.

Susan Foreman 7th January 2013 03:43 PM

John-Claude Van Damme?

Wears woman's underwear

...probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen@Cult Labs 7th January 2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 309757)
John-Claude Van Damme?

Wears woman's underwear

Looks like they're all at it eh? Who else was it, Chuck Norris?

Susan Foreman 7th January 2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 309757)
John-Claude Van Damme?

Wears woman's underwear

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 309761)
Looks like they're all at it eh? Who else was it, Chuck Norris?

And Sly Stallone

And John Travolta

In fact, all these real men do it

Now...are you going to say that you are not a real man, and do you don't do it?

*Note - as a foot note, I really love men who are comfortable enough to wear woman's clothes. Shame there are not enough 'real men' on the forum!!!

**Come on guys - post pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen@Cult Labs 7th January 2013 04:04 PM

Nope, not a real man then.

Susan Foreman 7th January 2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 309768)
Nope, not a real man then.

Softy!!!!

Is your real name Walter????

Hawkmonger 8th January 2013 09:36 AM

I'd sooner set fire to my ball sack than wear any womens clothing, SuziG! Guess i'm not a real man, oh well.:decision:

Bringer Of Funerals 8th January 2013 01:11 PM

I had a bet where I had to go to college dressed as a woman for £30 and I did - won the 30 but had loads of strange looks lol