Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Almost Human (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   SHAM032 - Almost Human: The Artwork (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/almost-human/5258-sham032-almost-human-artwork.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 17th July 2011 09:42 AM

My order is still 'Awaiting Stock Pick' with an estimated date of 18/07, so I probably won't see it until the end of next week.

Prince_Vajda 17th July 2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 166470)
My order is still 'Awaiting Stock Pick' with an estimated date of 18/07, so I probably won't see it until the end of next week.

Mine dispatched yesterday; it should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. I ordered from Amazon.co.uk, and they usually dispatch the Saturday before the release date.

Greetings!

Bobz 17th July 2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 (Post 166469)
Fingers crossed all other members here hoping for the lenticular cover release have the same success as you and i.

Thank you sir :happy:

Nemesis 18th July 2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 166470)

That's ridiculously slow compared to other etailers :confused:

I've heard that Zavvi tends to sit on orders; I find that HMV online is much better when it comes to pre-orders.

Nemesis 18th July 2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Me too and both my copies also came yesterday with the above sleeve. Fingers crossed all other members here hoping for the lenticular cover release have the same success as you and i.
Fingers crossed as well :nod:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th July 2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemesis (Post 166663)
That's ridiculously slow compared to other etailers :confused:

I've heard that Zavvi tends to sit on orders; I find that HMV online is much better when it comes to pre-orders.

Same here and I know Zavvi aren't the quickest, but they are generally cheaper than other etailers, plus I had 10% off the order so it would be a shame to cancel and reorder from HMV or Amazon for £2-£3 more.

Nimajneb 18th July 2011 12:46 PM

yay

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 166339)
Actually knowing HMV, the non lenticular sleeves will be twice as expensive.

check! Got my lenticular sleeve in HMV. Was 20, BUT, i have been getting all my other Shameless releases for around a fiver so im cool with slashing out for one of them :)

Though..i do feel HMV may have to sort out there systems, i couldnt find it in horror, so had to ask a staff member. where he finally found " "Almost Human" - TV Drama Dvd" in the feature film section of the shop.....interesting...was what i thought lol!

Nimajneb 18th July 2011 12:52 PM

..sorry to post again

opened it up and realised the lenticular sleeve. is in insert...you thought of doing a special ltd batch of them for a few more releases, coz id LOVE one for The Beast in Space!

Also what on earth does ""milano odia: la polizia non puo' sparare" mean, coz thats a F%%KING long title!!! bit shorter than "Almost human"! :s

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th July 2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimajneb (Post 166709)
Also what on earth does ""milano odia: la polizia non puo' sparare" mean, coz thats a F%%KING long title!!! bit shorter than "Almost human"! :s

According to Yahoo! Babelfish, the literal translation is Milan Hates: The Police Cannot Talk Nonsense, but I'm sure someone with a working knowledge of Italian would be able to contextualise the words so the sentence makes sense!

Jonny 18th July 2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimajneb (Post 166706)
Though..i do feel HMV may have to sort out there systems, i couldnt find it in horror, so had to ask a staff member. where he finally found " "Almost Human" - TV Drama Dvd" in the feature film section of the shop.....interesting...was what i thought lol!

'TV Drama' is a bit odd but then again if it had been in the 'Horror' section it would have been equally out of place!

I'd be interested to hear what everyone thinks of the film now that you've started to get your copies.