Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   A certain retailer... (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/1355-certain-retailer.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 29th May 2009 06:58 PM

Totally crazy.Okay,we all know what we need to do in these certain retail outlets.....;)

Almar@Cult Labs 29th May 2009 08:30 PM

All good feedback guys - I'm quite up for hearing they're right btw if anyone is in agreement - I just think it should have a chance to work first - or not! Anyway do keep the feedback coming - I won't be able to respond much as I'm away and only able to get on via a mobile but come Sunday I'll see what the verdict is. As for pricing I need to find out more about this.

vincenzo 29th May 2009 10:36 PM

The sight of topless nudity on Optimum's Emmanuelle sleeve didn't stop most retailers stocking it. They're just being sheer bloody-minded.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 29457)
NOW is the time to start selling straight from the site mate.

Fully agree. Definitely an option worth exploring.

vipco 29th May 2009 11:45 PM

100 % behind you on this one Almar.
I dont know how intelligent guys like you all at Shameless and Arrow can work in an industry thats seemingly made up of idiots and greedy bas****s.

The 'sell from the site ' seems a possible way forward.
Nine Below Zero sell all their merchandise from their offical site and the highstreet , and going by the forum there, selling from site is pretty popular with the members , plus it brings alot of traffic there as well.
Maybe something to think about a little more seriously perhaps.?

Good luck.

Philleh 30th May 2009 12:19 AM

I don't think I saw that Emmanuelle DVD stocking a certain store whose voice my master hears.

Saw it in Virgin though, when it was Virgin! ha.

vincenzo 30th May 2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philleh (Post 29531)
I don't think I saw that Emmanuelle DVD stocking a certain store whose voice my master hears.

I bought mine from the Nipper Dog Store, though the Truro branch seems to be inhibition free. :D

bedorca 30th May 2009 08:09 AM

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

Bloody PC brigade!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Paul 30th May 2009 01:24 PM

ASDA is a good idea to sell DVD's through. Horror DVD's sell well in there. There's always plenty of Horror in the DVD charts outselling the bigger Hollywood films. (In my local ASDA at any rate:D)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 30th May 2009 05:08 PM

Spot on mate.Although I wonder if ASDA would want even more of a cut than the woof shop.....but think of the sheer volume of numbers looking at dvds in ASDA......;)

Philleh 30th May 2009 05:40 PM

Plus think of how many ASDA stores there are around the UK! ha.