Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Forthcoming Arrow Horror DVD's - 23rd Nov 2009! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/1634-forthcoming-arrow-horror-dvds-23rd-nov-2009-a.html)

vincenzo 16th September 2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 41679)
Silent Night 2 was rejected by the bbfc in the 80's!

It was rejected due to the similarity between a scene in the film and the appalling Hungerford massacre. It would have no problems today.

It's a dire film alas and mainly comprised of flashbacks from the original movie.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th September 2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 41681)
No doubt be straight to video crap.

I think you could be right Loops.I think someone's releasing them in a boxset on region 1.....

Stephen@Cult Labs 16th September 2009 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 41733)
I think you could be right Loops.I think someone's releasing them in a boxset on region 1.....

Lionsgate is releasing it.Not really a boxset,just one amaray case as far as I know

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th September 2009 06:23 PM

You seen any of these Steve?

Stephen@Cult Labs 16th September 2009 06:26 PM

Not had the pleasure i'm afraid.....but i'll get them anyway lol

Daemonia 16th September 2009 11:11 PM

Great news that SNDN is getting a release. Will this use the Anchor Bay version with lower quality inserts of the missing footage or a brand new, complete and restored transfer?

And please, please don't even think about inflicting Part 2 on the UK public. Bad doesn't even come close to describing it. It's basically a guy in a room talking to a psychiatrist and the majority of the runtime is padded out with flashbacks to the first film. Completely pointless and an utter waste of time.

The Toymaker and The Initiation are both worth a look though. Completely unrelated to the first film, but I think they did a Vipco on them, naming them as sequels even though they aren't really (like ZFE 2, 3, 4 etc).

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th September 2009 11:51 PM

Yeah,SNDN 2 is a pretty pathetic excuse for a sequel D.:nod:

Almar@Cult Labs 17th September 2009 09:24 AM

You forgot the number 2 Reaps! As for the version planned Daemonia, Marc Morris is having a good look through it all to see what's possible.

Stephen@Cult Labs 17th September 2009 10:05 AM

Ive never seen any of them but after getting the Arrow release of part 1,I'll want to complete my collection.I'm a bit af a stickler that way,even if the sequels are utter crap,I'll get them :)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th September 2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs (Post 41774)
You forgot the number 2 Reaps! As for the version planned Daemonia, Marc Morris is having a good look through it all to see what's possible.

:o:o:o:doh:
Now edited!:doh: