Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   New Event for Romero fans!! NIGHT OF THE ZOMBIE HUNTERS in Scotland and Ireland. (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/1662-new-event-romero-fans-night-zombie-hunters-scotland-ireland.html)

Calum 8th September 2009 04:06 PM

New Event for Romero fans!! NIGHT OF THE ZOMBIE HUNTERS in Scotland and Ireland.

We've been sitting on this exciting news for a wee bit - hope we can count on your support! At the moment, this announcement is exclusive to Cult Labs!

Following the phenomenal success of the sold out Weekend of Italian Terror Event at the Glasgow Film Theatre Arrow Video has teamed up with the great Cult Fiction store in Edinburgh (www.cultfictionmovies.com) to celebrate the Blu-Ray launch of DAWN OF THE DEAD. :woot:

Yes, just before Halloween, Glasgow horror buffs will be treated to NIGHT OF THE ZOMBIE HUNTERS: a delicious double bill of DAWN OF THE DEAD and DAY OF THE DEAD on the big screen on MONDAY, OCTOBER 26TH.

Once again, this will take place at the fabled Glasgow Film Theatre (www.gft.org.uk) and, once again, we will be bringing you some quality guests!

Attending the screening of DAWN OF THE DEAD will be horror icon Ken Foree - conducting an exclusive Q and A with the audience afterwards.

And for DAY OF THE DEAD we will be bringing you Captain Rhodes himself: Mr. Joe Pilato - one of fear-film's most memorable villains, live and in-person!

:woot:

The show is expected to kick off at 5.30pm. Tickets will be on sale soon - I will confirm when just as soon as I know myself!

We have TWO more dates still to announce: One in Ireland and another Scottish one!

Stay tuned for more details! (Including news of a particularly gnarly aftershow party!)

Please visit: www.arrowfilms.co.uk
Please visit: www.cultfictionmovies.com

:cool:

mbv 8th September 2009 05:26 PM

Horrorthon?? I won't tell anyone;)

Calum 8th September 2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbv (Post 40913)
Horrorthon?? I won't tell anyone;)

Should be able to confirm for that you soon!

Kyle 8th September 2009 06:00 PM

awesome i hope i can make it to this calum id love to see them on the big screen :woot::woot:

Calum 8th September 2009 06:21 PM

We'd love your support! It should make for a great night!

Kyle 8th September 2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum (Post 40919)
We'd love your support! It should make for a great night!

well ive just checked trian prices and i f i book soon it will only be £18 each way, now just got to find somewhere to stay for cheap.

im just hoping the aftershow party will be on the 26th
anyone else going?

Calum 8th September 2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitchslicer (Post 40923)
well ive just checked trian prices and i f i book soon it will only be £18 each way, now just got to find somewhere to stay for cheap.

im just hoping the aftershow party will be on the 26th
anyone else going?

Just to let ya know we're actually doing an aftershow for a yet to be revealed screening on the 25th. It will be a private 'un but any friends of Cult Labs are friends of mine - drop me PM and I'll see you're there!

Kyle 8th September 2009 07:30 PM

that sounds great and ill defo let you know soon :cool:

thanx calum

trench 8th September 2009 08:25 PM

Ireland you say, oh yes hopefully close to me.....

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th September 2009 08:32 PM

Need to try and make this one.:clap: