Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Arrow Video - Street Trash (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/1762-arrow-video-street-trash.html)

Splatterdragon73 12th December 2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 52899)
I wasn't going to pick this up, having the Synapse 2 Disc SE, but with that UK exclusive interview and the awesome cover art - I think I'm going to have to pick this up now too!

A man after my own heart and there's more of my hard earned cash heading Arrow's way next month!:)

Vampix 12th December 2009 01:18 PM

You can add me to the list as well, I'll definitely be grabbing a copy of Arrow's Street Trash on release. :nod:

Almar@Cult Labs 12th December 2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 52899)
Sounds awesome Almar! :cool:

I wasn't going to pick this up, having the Synapse 2 Disc SE, but with that UK exclusive interview and the awesome cover art - I think I'm going to have to pick this up now too! :nod: :dance:

Any news on other special features yet? ;) :poke:

No that's your lot for this release but I can say that the new UK exclusive extra has been done by none other than Mr Frumkes himself.

I'm just so pleased this is coming out - I've been asking labels in the UK to put this out on DVD since '99 - that's a 10 year wait! I just hope I was right :eek: Or Arrow will have my guts...:nod:

Pete 12th December 2009 04:03 PM

It has been out on uk dvd before. I cant remeber what lable released it. I ts very hard to find.

This Arrow reelase is a LOT better.

Almar@Cult Labs 12th December 2009 04:11 PM

Yes there was a sketchy DVD version along with various other old Avatar titles over the years but as they were all based on the old 1-inch video masters and the company didn't own the rights I'm not going to count them! I'm in denial! :nod:

Pete 12th December 2009 04:14 PM

Really? I always thought they were official.

Just aswell i didn't buy one!

Almar@Cult Labs 12th December 2009 04:21 PM

It's actually waht stopped legitimate releases for years of a whole host of horrors because the perception was why invest the money if you have to try and cut through piles of illegal stock filling up stores,

vincenzo 12th December 2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 52938)
It has been out on uk dvd before. I cant remeber what lable released it. I ts very hard to find.

It was released on Midnite Movies. I bought 2 copies of it (for a trash-worthy 50p each) from a car boot sale last year. The quality was dire.

bedorca 13th December 2009 08:07 AM

I am SO looking forward to this one :bananasuit:

Almar@Cult Labs 13th December 2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincenzo (Post 52958)
It was released on Midnite Movies. I bought 2 copies of it (for a trash-worthy 50p each) from a car boot sale last year. The quality was dire.

Well I'm pleased to say from what I've seen ot looks really vivid compared to the old murky versions.