Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Arrow Video - City Of The Living Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/1772-arrow-video-city-living-dead.html)

vincenzo 9th May 2010 06:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a clue........

:pound: :laugh:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th May 2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevoj (Post 78376)
Hmmmmmm the speculation begins.What could it be?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincenzo (Post 78377)
Questions, questions, questions. :madgrin: :lol:

Well, he did say it could top City, and I don't see many films being able to do that, save for a scant handful: My money's on ZFE. :nod: :woot:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th May 2010 06:53 PM

I did put a small review up on Amazon shortly after posting the slightly longer one on MyReviewer giving it five stars.

nekromantik 9th May 2010 07:06 PM

Thanks Calum for that :lol:

I think it might be The Beyond.

R Hunter 9th May 2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevoj (Post 78321)
Another damn fine review (of the blu-ray) for your reading pleasure over at filmschoolrejects. This passage made me chuckle.....Q&A session featuring Catriona MacColl and Giovanni Lombardo Radice. The two spoke with an audience in Scotland after a sold-out screening of the film. Thankfully, subtitles are provided for the Scottish audience members.........Is our accent really that indecipherable? :lol:

Thanks for the compliment Steve! And yes, your accents are indecipherable. Kidding... I've also fixed my date mix-up from March 24th to May 24th. And it's worth repeating that this is a beautiful Blu-ray package in every respect. If every label poured this much love into their releases I'd be a much poorer man... with even more Blu-rays.

I can't re-post my review url as a newbie, but it's over at FilmSchoolRejects.com on the front page. Comments are appreciated!

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th May 2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincenzo (Post 78382)
Here's a clue........

:pound: :laugh:

Haha,if only Vince! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Hunter (Post 78397)
Thanks for the compliment Steve! And yes, your accents are indecipherable. Kidding...

I usually have to speak clearly or keep repeating myself when I'm on the phone to a friend in england or when I'm on the phone and it's an automated message and they ask for your postcode,I've seen myself putting on some kind of accent when I say it as most times I get told that i've said it wrong or get a completely different thing read back to me. :lol:

Sam@Cult Labs 9th May 2010 07:46 PM

I've published the City of the Dead press release as a rather lovely blog with a slideshow, trailer and educational hyperlinks so do please check it out, Tweet it, share it on Facebook, tell your horror loving friends online:

☠☠☠ LUCIO FULCIā€™S ZOMBIE CLASSIC ☠☠☠

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th May 2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 78391)
I think it might be The Beyond.

Another one I'd love to see on Blu. :nod:

Gojirosan 9th May 2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye (Post 78402)
Another one I'd love to see on Blu. :nod:

Me too.

Even though I've only just bought the AWE and Grindhouse DVDs I'd still get a BD of it!

Stephen@Cult Labs 9th May 2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam@Cult Labs (Post 78401)
I've published the City of the Dead press release as a rather lovely blog with a slideshow, trailer and educational hyperlinks so do please check it out, Tweet it, share it on Facebook, tell your horror loving friends online

The word has been spread. :)