Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   The Glasgow (GFT) & Edinburgh double bill! Fulci and a Last House...! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/2283-glasgow-gft-edinburgh-double-bill-fulci-last-house.html)

Debzz 21st March 2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum (Post 68295)
It was nothing dodgy! Sorry, should have made that clear.

The group was just really stuffy (something that always does my head in) and after being "told" that, despite paying our membership cash, we were expected to "make a commercial for plant food" as our first project (in a group that we had paid to join) we opted instead to make a loud, vibrant, plot-less kung fu film which lasted four minutes and featured one guy dressed as a ninja.

Of course we summarily got kicked out of the group. :)

It was not what they expected but it made us all laugh very loudly.

hahaha that films sounds too amazing, better that plant food hehehe!
actually our next project for my class is to make a commercial! haha, but it can be anything we want, i wanna have zombies in mine haha hopefully the teacher lets me go through with it!!

thats weird how that guy sat through the whole film! i think he secretly enjoyed it !
:D

darthelvis 21st March 2010 10:33 AM

So Calum, any plans for the next one?

Calum 21st March 2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthelvis (Post 68397)
So Calum, any plans for the next one?

Hopefully at Halloween. :)

Philleh 21st March 2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debzz (Post 68394)
hahaha that films sounds too amazing, better that plant food hehehe!
actually our next project for my class is to make a commercial! haha, but it can be anything we want, i wanna have zombies in mine haha hopefully the teacher lets me go through with it!!

thats weird how that guy sat through the whole film! i think he secretly enjoyed it !

I think you should mix the plant food and zombie themes! ha.
What with Meow Meow (it's plant food right?) hitting the news and killing people, it seems only logical that zombies come back to life and eat people!

Debzz 21st March 2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philleh (Post 68429)
I think you should mix the plant food and zombie themes! ha.
What with Meow Meow (it's plant food right?) hitting the news and killing people, it seems only logical that zombies come back to life and eat people!

hahahahahaha, actually that could work, since our group plan to do a 'health and safety' one

Calum 25th March 2010 04:42 PM

For anyone interested somebody filmed, on what looks like their mobile, David's Q and A at the GFT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrVc...=youtube_gdata

Debzz 25th March 2010 04:51 PM

thats cool, :D
i took a couple of video clips aswell, i might put them up on youtube.

Calum 25th March 2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debzz (Post 69537)
thats cool, :D
i took a couple of video clips aswell, i might put them up on youtube.

Hey Debzz

If it is of either Catriona Q and A can I ask you not put anything online? We filmed these for Arrow and need to save them for that purpose!

:)

Hope uni is treating ya well!

Debzz 25th March 2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum (Post 69542)
Hey Debzz

If it is of either Catriona Q and A can I ask you not put anything online? We filmed these for Arrow and need to save them for that purpose!

:)

Hope uni is treating ya well!

yeah sure thats fine :) !! i wont put it up
looking forward to buying the dvd!! :D

yeh uni is goin well, teacher liked my zombie idea for a commercial and even told me to base it on fulci! now i need to storyboard! but its fun
how's urself?

Calum 25th March 2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debzz (Post 69545)
yeah sure thats fine :) !! i wont put it up
looking forward to buying the dvd!! :D

yeh uni is goin well, teacher liked my zombie idea for a commercial and even told me to base it on fulci! now i need to storyboard! but its fun
how's urself?

All is good although I wish I even had a teacher who knew who Fulci was back when I was an undergrad! (I did English but I remember speaking to the film lecturers and they never even knew who Argento or Bava were!)