Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Arrow Video - Inferno - The Archive (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/2404-arrow-video-inferno-archive.html)

springjack 12th May 2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

No pressures then Arrow eh?

Just what the people who are ploughing their time,efforts and money into this want to hear eh?
I´m not putting pressure, just giving my thoughts on what i´m going to do...:cool:

But hey... pressure is goooddd

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 12th May 2010 08:13 PM

No worries.

Pressure keep you on your toes eh?

springjack 12th May 2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

No worries.

Pressure keep you on your toes eh?
Right on...

Daemonia 13th May 2010 01:16 AM

I'm hoping this will end up as a Blu release as well as a DVD - cut or not, I'll be having one for sure. I can live without a cat eating a mouse (I'll just hang onto my AB DVD for the uncut scenes). Arrow most certainly deserve our support. As evidenced by this forum here and the active involvement they have with their customers, Shameless/Arrow are about the only DVD outfit that actually listens to what we want.

But....my fingers are still ever so tightly crossed that the BBFC will leave it alone!!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 13th May 2010 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 79053)
I'm hoping this will end up as a Blu release as well as a DVD - cut or not, I'll be having one for sure. I can live without a cat eating a mouse (I'll just hang onto my AB DVD for the uncut scenes). Arrow most certainly deserve our support. As evidenced by this forum here and the active involvement they have with their customers, Shameless/Arrow are about the only DVD outfit that actually listens to what we want.

But....my fingers are still ever so tightly crossed that the BBFC will leave it alone!!

Pretty much sums up what I think; just replace AB with BU. :nod:

bdc 13th May 2010 08:37 AM

I would be very nice if this gets an uncut and superb release by Arrow.
But I'm afraid the cover will scare away a lot of Argento fans...
The front cover is the first they will see of this release and not everyone will know it also has alternative covers.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th May 2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 79053)

Same here. It didn't realise that not everyone here already owns the Blue Underground DVD and will be the chance they have to buy and see the film.

I don't think the artwork will be that big an issue as reviewers, if they are anything like me, will mention the different artwork in the review so people will be aware that there will be three alternate covers.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th May 2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 79072)
I would be very nice if this gets an uncut and superb release by Arrow.
But I'm afraid the cover will scare away a lot of Argento fans...
The front cover is the first they will see of this release and not everyone will know it also has alternative covers.

The alternate artwork is usually advertised somewhere on the pack mate.;)

And talking of artwork....Any further progress Almar?:eyebrows:

Almar@Cult Labs 13th May 2010 09:18 PM

On the case - anyone sitting on any original artwork?

vincenzo 13th May 2010 09:54 PM

Especially if it looks like this. :dance: