Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   The Beyond – The Official Returns Policy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/4899-beyond-%E2%80%93-official-returns-policy.html)

platostotal 6th August 2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 171992)
Believe me, I wouldn't.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post again when/if that happens, hope you're joking tho, if I caught some muppet making off from my home with my stuff...I would end up on a charge no doubt. If there is something going on that we aren't privy to 'Stephen' then all good luck with it. But please don't make light of an upsetting event in anyone's life. Sorry but felt I had to post after reading what was said.

Stephen@Cult Labs 6th August 2011 10:44 AM

1st of all, I didn't make light of anything. 2nd, yes, something is going on that makes me say It wouldn't bother me if I didn't have my collection (they're only material posessions as far as I'm concerned), and 3rd, my name actually IS stephen. That's all I have to say on the subject of my post. Not trying to attack anyone for being concerned about not getting the correct discs. It's just the way I feel. But as Sarah said, perhaps we should all take q step back until we hear back from Arrow.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

platostotal 6th August 2011 11:05 AM

Whatever it is Stephen that you are dealing with my thoughts of good luck were genuine, in fact pretty much all of us here would wish you and those around you well. Was 99% sure you were named Stephen, I tend to do that with all user names, no offence meant. Again all the best.

Prince_Vajda 6th August 2011 12:01 PM

:behindsofa::closed:

:peace::amen:

Greetings!

Daemonia 6th August 2011 04:21 PM

Ha! I'm not letting you have the last word, Prince. So it's not closed at all. ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th August 2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 172093)
Ha! I'm not letting you have the last word, Prince. So it's not closed at all. ;)

Thank goodness for that. :happy:

Doris Karloff 7th August 2011 06:30 AM

One question - are there actually any of the corrected discs out there in the shops?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 7th August 2011 06:40 AM

Read through the thread mate.

To avoid any more boxing,the thread is now closed until Sarah has heard from the only people who can resolve it.

:closed::closed::closed:
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Sarah@Cult Labs 9th August 2011 10:17 AM

This thread will now remain closed.

We have opened a new thread in Arrow FAQ to discuss The Beyond replacement programme and other Arrow titles, all of which have been affected by the London riots.