Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Tenebrae – The Reviews (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/5174-tenebrae-%E2%80%93-reviews.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st April 2011 08:51 PM

Tenebrae – The Reviews

This is a place to host your reviews of Tenebrae and others you find around the Internet and then you can discuss them to see whether you agree or disagree (all very politely of course).

BAKA 13th May 2011 07:12 PM

Reviewed in the latest issue of Total Film (July #181) Film: ***** Extras: ****. Nice write up too. Pretty early review O_O;;, they even have the old release date listed.

vinncent 16th May 2011 06:01 PM

Yeah ...we know the film is 5 star but what about pic quality?

drees5761 25th May 2011 03:11 PM

Total film are a waste of time for Blu Ray reviews, its obvious they havent seen some of them and just put a general review up.

BAKA 27th May 2011 07:40 PM

This is also reviewed in the latest issue of Empire (July #265). Sadly, much like the Total Film review, it's afforded a tiny amount of space (there are so many classics heading to Blu-ray this issue, Apocalypse Now, Taxi Driver, Don't Look Now, Akira, etc). A shame they don't have more space, but the review is hugely positive about both the film and the extra features, awarding both 5 stars!

Quite looking forward to the Kim Newman commentary and Goblin in Concert sounds really cool too.

Nemesis 30th May 2011 08:27 AM

Nos,

According to a post on AV Maniacs, Tenebrae's being delayed until Autumn - what's happening?

Prince_Vajda 30th May 2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemesis (Post 154303)
Nos,

According to a post on AV Maniacs, Tenebrae's being delayed until Autumn - what's happening?

Just when I logged in to pre-order Tenebrae, Amazon had changed the release date from 13 June to 27 June a few days ago, too.

I'm a bit worried. :(

Greetings!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 30th May 2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 154307)
Just when I logged in to pre-order Tenebrae, Amazon had changed the release date from 13 June to 27 June a few days ago, too.

I'm a bit worried. :(

Greetings!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemesis (Post 154303)
Nos,

I'll find out the details for you tomorrow and let you know on this thread. From what I've heard from Arrow (and that wasn't all the details), it isn't a big deal, so nothing to be too concerned about.

Prince_Vajda 31st May 2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 154318)
I'll find out the details for you tomorrow and let you know on this thread. From what I've heard from Arrow (and that wasn't all the details), it isn't a big deal, so nothing to be too concerned about.

I could live with a delay of two weeks, I guess. :nod:

But postponing this release till autumn would be a shame, as I am really looking forward to it. :shocked:

However, the most important thing is that we get a decent Tenebrae release; that's all that counts, and if it takes some more time - well, fortunately, there are plenty Arrow releases on 13 June. :welcome:

Greetings!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 31st May 2011 03:22 PM

Just to confirm the release date for Tenebrae is June 27 and has had to be put back because of some factory delays which were beyond Arrow's control.