Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   A Note on Limited Editions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/8141-note-limited-editions.html)

PaulD 6th March 2012 06:36 PM

My mistake, they do come with the booklet.

Bringer Of Funerals 6th March 2012 08:06 PM

Whats made them go to limited

Culture Vulture 7th March 2012 10:37 AM

Can someone provide a list of all available Ltd Eds so that we can prioritise our purchases?

Baseball Fury 7th March 2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 222370)
Whats made them go to limited

I would assume the rising cost of including all these extras against sales volume. I guess the margin just ain't worth the risk. I'd expect actual/expected low sales of a few titles (at a guess, Vamp, Obsession, Forbidden Zone) against the (again, presumptive) high sales of a few (Dawn, Day, Wild Geese, Battle Royale) make it a very wise business decision.

And we all know limited edition things sell more!

Fair play to them, I say.

Playzocker 7th March 2012 11:21 AM

Interesting idea. ;)

But please always post on here whenever quantities of one of the limited releases go low so that everyone who really wants the title can still get it.

Culture Vulture 7th March 2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playzocker (Post 222483)
Interesting idea. ;)

But please always post on here whenever quantities of one of the limited releases go low so that everyone who really wants the title can still get it.

I totally agree. This is nervewracking stuff!

PaulD 7th March 2012 10:05 PM

There'll probably be an official note on here at some point but Arrow posted on Facebook earlier that the first run of Arrow Videos to go out-of-print, along with Caligula are, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead and (the rather more recent) Cat O' Nine Tails

Culture Vulture 8th March 2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 222687)
There'll probably be an official note on here at some point but Arrow posted on Facebook earlier that the first run of Arrow Videos to go out-of-print, along with Caligula are, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead and (the rather more recent) Cat O' Nine Tails

Thanks for the tip off, Paul

Culture Vulture 8th March 2012 05:03 PM

Actually, do you mean completely out of print or just without a slipcase? Will they be replaced by the Arrowdrome versions?

Hawkmonger 8th March 2012 06:09 PM

Arrow Unlimited will simply be any Arrow Blu-Ray minus the Slipcase, Poster, and any other physical extras such as Art Cards.
I'm still unsure where this leaves the Comics, as they must have been rather expensive to invest in. Here's hoping for a TPB. Go on Arrow, you know you want to! :rockon: