Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Pre-order bargains at HMV.com (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/8337-pre-order-bargains-hmv-com.html)

wayfarer 4th April 2012 11:05 PM

Thanks for the info! I've preordered the HBTC Blu (even tho I own the BU disc), Demons (Teh steelbox sure looks nice but I frickin hate Demons 2) and ROTLD:clap:

ansaw 5th April 2012 11:21 AM

It looks like Amazon have matched those prices........

PaulD 5th April 2012 11:32 AM

HMV usually get them out before the release date unlike Amazon so I'll stick with the former personally.

the blob 5th April 2012 11:33 AM

I'm actually tempted to go with Amazon. I've ordered with HMV but the way their site has been behaving I can half see them turning round and cancelling as misprices... Maybe I'll order from both and see what's happening later!

brain dead 5th April 2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 229001)
I'm actually tempted to go with Amazon. I've ordered with HMV but the way their site has been behaving I can half see them turning round and cancelling as misprices... Maybe I'll order from both and see what's happening later!

Amazon is good for me. Cheaper shipping and no VAT. Guess all the cancellations musta hurt 'em.
Edit: Preordered HBTC unlimited and limited. Hope they drop the price on the unlimited, too. If not I'll be getting the limited.

Roughale 5th April 2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ansaw (Post 228996)
It looks like Amazon have matched those prices........

Now that is good news for me, because I do not have to do a thing and get the same price too, thanks to the low price preorder thingie they offer at amazon. It is better for me too, as I am always worried when certain films are sent to me (aka: films banned here) and amazon does not go through customs :woot:

Sarah@Cult Labs 6th April 2012 09:59 AM

Moved this to News & Events along with other details on special Arrow sales/bargains as I thought it might be a more appropriate place. :)

stingersplash 21st May 2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 228769)
Return of the Living Dead steelbook £9.99 for DVD £10.99 for BD

i didnt realise this was coming out as both a bluray and dvd steelbook? will have to order both now lol. also why is this mentioned, it isnt an arrow release right?

the blob 21st May 2012 02:21 PM

Talking of Arrow pre-order bargains, I'm surprised noone mentioned the Lady Snowblood steelbook going down to £17.99 at Amazon...

Lady Snowblood / Lady Snowblood 2 Limited Edition SteelBook Dual Format Edition DVD + Blu-Ray 1973: Amazon.co.uk: Film & TV

gummysubstance 21st May 2012 04:53 PM

Really want this, especially at the price! Thinking HMV though, for despatch...(lets hope they too, lower their price.)