Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Zombie Flesh Eaters (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/8820-zombie-flesh-eaters.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 27th November 2012 04:18 PM

Come on everyone, the poster won't be included in the standard blu-ray. We could go around in circles all day here. If you really want a poster, then cancel your order and get one of the other editions. Not being harsh, but it's the only solution now.

Criterion7 27th November 2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 296076)
Come on everyone, the poster won't be included in the standard blu-ray. We could go around in circles all day here. If you really want a poster, then cancel your order and get one of the other editions. Not being harsh, but it's the only solution now.

I agree but the question still remains will Arrow offset the extra cost for people who already pre-ordered.

Btw...talking about this has actual made me decide to get the steelbook edition. So debate has a purpose I guess.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 27th November 2012 04:22 PM

I also bought the BU single BD last week for the BA!:lol:

Slippery Jack 27th November 2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 296073)
I'm running out of wall space (especially since I bought the GF paintings of her favorite artist....need new house)

I'm imagining Rick Melton tits n' gore framed next to tasteful Jack Vettriano prints in the dining room :lol: . . .

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 27th November 2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 296079)
I agree but the question still remains will Arrow offset the extra cost for people who already pre-ordered.

Btw...talking about this has actual made me decide to get the steelbook edition. So debate has a purpose I guess.

There you go eh? :)

Criterion7 27th November 2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 296081)
I'm imagining Rick Melton tits n' gore framed next to tasteful Jack Vettriano prints in the dining room :lol: . . .

I get the hallway. Some of upstairs too when its not too horrific. We are two geeks thats for sure. I love horror and she loves sci-fi and fantasy.

Now to convince her to get me the steelbook after all the other things I've gotten for Christmas. Hmmm

PaulD 27th November 2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 296080)
I also bought the BU single BD last week for the BA!:lol:

BA?

Rik 27th November 2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 296076)

Couldn't agree more, same goes for Paul saying it's like the Demons comic all over again.
At the end of the day, like has already been mentioned, the poster was an after thought and really nothing more than a bonus addition to an already promising looking set, I highly doubt that it's inclusion was the main reason why people decided to pre-order. I'm with Daemonia on this and am extremely happy to be finally getting a decent full uncut version of ZFE as a standalone release here in the UK, and as much as I like the BU edition (and was lucky enough to own it a few days before release), this for me is shaping up to be the definitive version Fulci's classic.

Criterion7 27th November 2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 296088)
Couldn't agree more, same goes for Paul saying it's like the Demons comic all over again.
At the end of the day, like has already been mentioned, the poster was an after thought and really nothing more than a bonus addition to an already promising looking set, I highly doubt that it's inclusion was the main reason why people decided to pre-order. I'm with Daemonia on this and am extremely happy to be finally getting a decent full uncut version of ZFE as a standalone release here in the UK, and as much as I like the BU edition (and was lucky enough to own it a few days before release), this for me is shaping up to be the definitive version Fulci's classic.

I have a thought for future editions. I really appreciate the packages that Arrow put together. Maybe they should focus on bringing out the dvds with as much extras as possible and giving the posters to people who order the dvds from there site.

i know thats what some other companies do. Yes it means a lot won't get posters in retail versions or through Amazon but it will ensure that people who really want them get them.

Refused 27th November 2012 04:47 PM

Some incentives to order from the site, similar to Scream Factory, would be good. It would certainly take the sting out of paying £18 for the limited editions a little.