Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   New Arrow Titles (Q1) Teasers... (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/9784-new-arrow-titles-q1-teasers.html)

Criterion7 25th October 2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 286237)
I realised that after I'd posted it, touche :lol:

Tis ok. :-) Looks like theres a lot to look forward to no matter where you are. Even more if you pony up for a region free blu ray player :p

Rik 25th October 2012 05:31 PM

I'm planning on maybe doing it next year, as yet I only have one RA disc and enough unwatched/pre-ordered to last me a good few months so I can wait a bit before I bow down to studio butt****ing :fear:

Criterion7 25th October 2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 286244)
I'm planning on maybe doing it next year, as yet I only have one RA disc and enough unwatched/pre-ordered to last me a good few months so I can wait a bit before I bow down to studio butt****ing :fear:

Its kinda the next step for the genre fan. Use to be we had to hunt down rare VHS and often import them. Now the badge of honor seems to be the region-free player so we can basically do the same thing except with much better quality.

Hawkmonger 25th October 2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 286244)

..........I got nothing on this.

Steel76 25th October 2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 286247)
Its kinda the next step for the genre fan. Use to be we had to hunt down rare VHS and often import them. Now the badge of honor seems to be the region-free player so we can basically do the same thing except with much better quality.

Gotta admit though that I kinda miss those old VHS days. As the feeling when you hunted down an full uncut VHS from Greece back then, was incredible, and you became the King of the day amongst your envious horror friends :D

Criterion7 25th October 2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel76 (Post 286253)
Gotta admit though that I kinda miss those old VHS days. As the feeling when you hunted down an full uncut VHS from Greece back then, was incredible, and you became the King of the day amongst your envious horror friends :D

I started a thread on that awhile back. I guess this is the evolution of the genre hunter though.

I collect genre films on various formats so its still fun for me :-D

Hawkmonger 25th October 2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 286255)
I started a thread on that awhile back. I guess this is the evolution of the genre hunter though.

I collect genre films on various formats so its still fun for me :-D

Your telling me, I found a VHS of Death Wish 2 in my Lancashire Wildlife Trust HQ center today, 50P! I don't even have a VHS player!

Criterion7 25th October 2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 286257)
Your telling me, I found a VHS of Death Wish 2 in my Lancashire Wildlife Trust HQ center today, 50P! I don't even have a VHS player!

So many films are out there too that still havent made it to dvd..plus vHS art usually rocks.

So I am not accused of trailing to far off topic..are any of these new releases new to dvd?

Gojirosan 25th October 2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 286071)
So to sum up here's the list of titles:
1) Django, Prepare A Coffin
2) Deadly Blessing
3) Baise Moi
4) Camille 2000
5) The Lickerish Quartet
6) Score
7) Dead End Drive-in
8) Lisa & The Devil
9) House of Exorcism
10) Black Sunday
11) I, Vampiri

Wow. This is genuinely exciting news indeed! I will somehow find a way to buy all of them (censorship news allowing)! (Except for Deadly Blessing, of which I all ready have the last Arrow release)

Steel76 25th October 2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 286255)
I started a thread on that awhile back.

Sweet! Do you have a link? I´m to lazy to search :D