Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Books, Magazines & Comics (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Dark Side Magazine (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/books-magazines-comics/6216-dark-side-magazine.html)

Dave Boy 19th December 2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 642455)
Maybe it's because this time it's all their own work. ;)

OOO, nice one Dem.

Demoncrat 7th January 2021 03:42 PM

Got the Cushing issue, that'll get a cursory glance tonight, it's getting a tad soggy up here, so that's me in for the duration ahem........

Susan Foreman 26th January 2021 08:03 AM

"Here's an update from Dark Side Towers. The bad news is that we have totally sold out of our first print run of Italian Horrors, which has been our most popular book to date. The good news is we have reprinted it and have an additional 500 copies arriving tomorrow. Had to do this since I accidentally sold our last copy too and I do need one for posterity. Time to start planning this year's special volume."

Susan Foreman 5th February 2021 01:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
"It's that time again folks, and a new issue of The Dark Side is being printed this weekend and mailed out next Thursday. This is one of my own personal favourites and includes a tribute to Barbara Shelley, a quite gob-smacking encounter with Oliver Reed, a brand new and most candid interview with Caroline Munro, and a great deal more that I will leave you lot to discover for yourselves. I'm pretty keen on Rick's cover too. It's on our site now for pre-order in case you are not a subscriber and want to get your copy early. If not, it is in the shops on February 18th."

Susan Foreman 19th March 2021 10:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
"BREAKING NEWS!

Well, you axed for it and now you're going to get it. With sales and subscriptions at an all time high we have decided to increase the regularity of both The Dark Side and Infinity. We're currently six-weekly but from our May issue we'll be going four-weekly, giving you 13 issues a year of both magazines. You'll be able to read all about it in the latest mags, which are posted out next Thursday"

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th March 2021 12:06 PM

Julie Strain, Unearthly Stranger and Thriller. Well worth picking up a copy i think.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 19th March 2021 09:33 PM

I never renewed my subscription-I can now buy it with my booze in ASDA.:cool:

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th March 2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 648122)
I never renewed my subscription-I can now buy it with my booze in ASDA.:cool:

I have never seen it in a supermarket yet. Asda, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Tesco...nothing.

MrBarlow 20th March 2021 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 648126)
I have never seen it in a supermarket yet. Asda, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Tesco...nothing.

Our Sainsbury's and Tesco sell it but never checked Asda

Susan Foreman 1st April 2021 10:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
5 minutes before mid-day, and The Dark Side just managed to get it in time!