Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Shameless in 2015? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/12801-shameless-2015-a.html)

MacBlayne 30th January 2015 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 433919)
Shameless don't do extras, you should know by now. :lol:

I quite enjoyed the interview with Luigi Cozzi on Four Flies on Grey Velvet.

Mojo 30th January 2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Blade (Post 433916)
What Have You Done To Solange?
Beyond The Door.

And would love a release of the Eerie Midnight Horror Show.

Another vote for THE EERIE MIDNIGHT HORROR SHOW from me. Or a decent print of THE DEVIL'S WEDDING NIGHT.

I'd like to see Shameless return to their 'roots' and release more rare Giallo films - AMUCK! , SMILE BEFORE DEATH, CRAZY DESIRES OF A MURDERER etc.

More blu rays would be nice.

MacBlayne 30th January 2015 07:40 PM

How about Shameless branch into Category III Hong Kong films? If so, I recommend The Untold Story. Anthony Wong is magnificent in this.

However, I imagine the chopstick rape scene might still be a bit much for the BBFC.

Rik 30th January 2015 07:43 PM

I'd like to see them release more Italian Cannibal films, highly unlikely they'd pass through the BBFC, I've actually no idea why I'm writing this post :lol:

As you were people :)

Demdike@Cult Labs 30th January 2015 07:57 PM

Perhaps more leftfield but as they had / have Nouveaux 's catalogue perhaps a Suspiria blu and something like a Slumber Party Massacre box set. After all, they released Viva so stranger things have happened.

Crimson Blade 30th January 2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacBlayne (Post 433944)
How about Shameless branch into Category III Hong Kong films? If so, I recommend The Untold Story. Anthony Wong is magnificent in this.

However, I imagine the chopstick rape scene might still be a bit much for the BBFC.

The BBFC cut Robotrix by almost 3 minutes last year, so i don't hold out much hope for Cat 3 films.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo (Post 433929)
Another vote for THE EERIE MIDNIGHT HORROR SHOW from me.

There's a US bluray apparently, but it's a Code Red release unfortunately. :D

platostotal 30th January 2015 10:35 PM

Well...

Cannibal Ferox (to sit next to Holocaust)
Testimone ocular (Lamberto Bava) Italian TV but really cool IMHO
Perfume of the Lady in Black
Satanic Rites of Dracula (rights to that will be cheap i.e. £0:lol:) a Shameless Hammer:nod:

and just about any good Giallo as well...

Crimson Blade 31st January 2015 12:56 AM

Would love a copy of Satanic Rites of Dracula.
I only have an old VHS tape of it that i recorded off the tv years a go. :(

Vampix 31st January 2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacBlayne (Post 433944)

I would imagine the family massacre in The Untold Story would be pretty troublesome for the BBFC too.

I'd be up for a Shameless release of D'Amato's gore classic, Beyond the Darkness. :nod:

MacBlayne 31st January 2015 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vampix (Post 434009)
I would imagine the family massacre in The Untold Story would be pretty troublesome for the BBFC too.

Maybe, but since the violence isn't sexualised there it may slip through. It's hard to know with the BBFC. The French and Germans can slip their stuff through but the moment other foreigners attempt it they're slammed as being immoral.

Quote:

The BBFC cut Robotrix by almost 3 minutes last year, so i don't hold out much hope for Cat 3 films.
Seriously? I saw it years back on the interwebz and thought such a film would be too silly to bother censoring.