Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   SHAM037/38 - Official Announcement (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9192-sham037-38-official-announcement.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 27th July 2012 12:00 PM

SHAM037/38 - Official Announcement

Hi everyone,

After much anticipation, I can finally officially reveal the two upcoming titles from Shameless later this year. As many of you guessed in the thread, the titles are;

SHAM037 - Amsterdamned

SHEER SHOCK-HORROR BRILLIANCE! - Film Review

'Stylishly atmospheric Dutch thriller by Dick Maas, a fast, gory, immensely entertaining horror flick ... A mad serial killer in a diver's wetsuit emerges from the murky water of Amsterdam's canals to murder people in nasty ways.. Ingeniously staged killings, terrific chases... And a fascinating making-of documentary' - Philip French, The Guardian.

Rarely seen, heart-stopping, horror action-thriller finally gets the release it deserves: remastered and featuring an in-depth making-of by Director Dick Maas.

Amsterdamned will be released on DVD by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 22 October 2012.

SHAM038 - The House With Laughing Windows

One of the most revered, and rarely seen legendary Horror film - finally gets the release it deserves: remastered and featuring – for the 1st time – a new
in-depth interview which Director Pupi Avati has given exclusively to Shameless.

“A masterpiece of both the Horror genre and Italian cinema itself” Horrorexpress.com

“With pitch-perfect performances, masterful pacing and an inspired pay-off, this is Italian horror at its most refined and effective” Film 4

“One of the all time greats” Eat-my-brains

The House With Laughing Windows will be released on DVD by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 19 November 2012.

Great news indeed! No artwork has been confirmed yet - it's still very early days! But as soon as we know, we'll let you know! Anyone fancy putting their skills to the test and coming up with artwork? That would be very cool!

So what does everyone think of these two? A great Dutch killer thriller and a classic Italain giallo! Not bad eh?

http://latemag.com/images/495.jpg

Hawkmonger 27th July 2012 12:01 PM

We where right! Amsterdamned? That'll stick out just a wee bit.:rolleyes:

fuzzymctiger 27th July 2012 12:03 PM

Sweet, my next 2 Shameless'

Rik 27th July 2012 12:03 PM

Let the complaining begin in 1,2,3...go!

shel 27th July 2012 12:03 PM

It's a :( from me for no BD announcement

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 27th July 2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 260748)
We where right! Amsterdamned? That'll stick out just a wee bit.:rolleyes:

It'll be interesting to see what Shameless does with this. A different coloured cover? Maybe, though I doubt it! Perhaps they'll venture into other countries, not just Italy now? We'll have to see, I guess.

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th July 2012 12:04 PM

Kyle clearly doesn't know what a cryptic clue is.

Parts of the artwork is not cryptic.

Beyond72 27th July 2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 260753)
Let the complaining begin in 1,2,3...go!

Meh, already got House.
But I don't even collect labels, so ignore. ;)

Hawkmonger 27th July 2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 260755)
It'll be interesting to see what Shameless does with this. A different coloured cover? Maybe, though I doubt it! Perhaps they'll venture into other countries, not just Italy now? We'll have to see, I guess.

I hope they move House of Laughing windows over to become SHAM037 and start a new line with a similer design but different boarder cattaloging Dutch and similer thrillers and horror's.

Travy 27th July 2012 12:06 PM

Awesome will be buying for sure!