Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Don't Torture a Duckling (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   SHAM033 - Don't Torture a Duckling: The Artwork (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dont-torture-duckling/6246-sham033-dont-torture-duckling-artwork.html)

Mojo 17th August 2011 06:20 PM

Am liking this new artwork :nod:

robertzombie 17th August 2011 06:37 PM

Whack "Don't Torture A Duckling" on the second panel, make it the first one, and this'll be a better release IMO :)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 17th August 2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 174703)
I use the art with the foreign titles so people who visit can think I'm really clever.:D

Ooh la lah Pierre!

Voulez vous spracken le Francais por favor? :happy:

Daemonia 18th August 2011 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 174703)
I use the art with the foreign titles so people who visit can think I'm really clever.:D

Yeah, they think we're all educated and shit and watch subtitled foreign films, which makes us appear sophisticated. Until we show them Cannibal Holocaust and they never speak to us again. Ever.

The 4th Fella 18th August 2011 09:51 AM

Love the reverse artwork, that's what i'll be using when I get my copy.

Beyond72 18th August 2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 174856)
Yeah, they think we're all educated and shit and watch subtitled foreign films, which makes us appear sophisticated.

I'll admit I'm slightly gutted I was only just getting into Italian films a few years back when I was chasing this lovely piece of skirt. The power of gialli and J&B could have been the difference. :lol:

Demoncrat 18th August 2011 10:41 AM

yes, foreign title cover FAR better IMO. bring it on!!
on the subject of dispatching guests, i usually wait til they find my solitary disney dvd, and whilst theyre reeling from that discovery i......stick on another prime piece of euro sleaze....murder their preconceptions first says i.;);)

Pete 18th August 2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 174856)
Yeah, they think we're all educated and shit and watch subtitled foreign films, which makes us appear sophisticated. Until we show them Cannibal Holocaust and they never speak to us again. Ever.

I've tried to get many people to watch CH but they wont. '**** off! I'm not watching any of your weird shit!' is the usual response.:D

Beyond72 18th August 2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 174892)
I've tried to get a many people to watch CH but they wont. '**** off! I'm not watching any of your weird shit!' is the usual response.:D

:lol: Bribe them with a pizza first.

Pete 18th August 2011 11:10 AM

I've tried and still no. I even offer them drugs and it's still a no. I'm just going to have to tie them to a chair and force them:D