Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Happy Birthday GTA San Andreas (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/12674-happy-birthday-gta-san-andreas.html)

Nordicdusk 22nd October 2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 422660)
Haha God yeah - Wrong Side of the Tracks. Remember nearly smashing my controller in rage at that! Ironically enough (and no word of a lie) I did that mission first time when playing on my iPhone!

I remember sitting in my mates house while he was playing it and the mission where you have to chase Officer Pulaski in the desert. He kept failing and failing until he needed one shot to kill him and his cat walked across the tv and sat down infront of the screen MISSION FAILED i never heard him scream so loud and the controller smashed off the wall. Good times :skull:

PaulD 22nd October 2014 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 422664)
I remember sitting in my mates house while he was playing it and the mission where you have to chase Officer Pulaski in the desert. He kept failing and failing until he needed one shot to kill him and his cat walked across the tv and sat down infront of the screen MISSION FAILED i never heard him scream so loud and the controller smashed off the wall. Good times :skull:

That cat knew exactly what it was doing!

Nordicdusk 22nd October 2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 422665)
That cat knew exactly what it was doing!

Too right he did.

Hey look at me ruining your game and licking my genitals your rage is really fueled by jealousy :)

Frankenhooker 22nd October 2014 10:21 PM

I've never been much of a gamer, but I genuinely loved San Andreas. I've played them all, they're all great, but San Andreas is the most enjoyable.

That 'Wrong Side Of The Tracks' mission was an odd one. I've completed it in one go, and another play through it's taken me north of 50 attempts. There's obviously a technique, but I've never worked it out, it was all luck.

I might give it another whirl on the PC.

Nordicdusk 22nd October 2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenhooker (Post 422669)
I've never been much of a gamer, but I genuinely loved San Andreas. I've played them all, they're all great, but San Andreas is the most enjoyable.

That 'Wrong Side Of The Tracks' mission was an odd one. I've completed it in one go, and another play through it's taken me north of 50 attempts. There's obviously a technique, but I've never worked it out, it was all luck.

I might give it another whirl on the PC.

Im gald i mentioned it now because my mates would always do it first try i could never figure out where i was going wrong. Atleast now i know im not broken :skull:

Nordicdusk 23rd October 2014 08:53 PM

Its been confirmed that GTA San Andreas is coming to Xbox 360 with updated graphics and draw distance it will support 720p and achievements. Heres the linky doodle dandy ;)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Achievements - XboxAchievements.com

PaulD 23rd October 2014 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 422744)
Its been confirmed that GTA San Andreas is coming to Xbox 360 with updated graphics and draw distance it will support 720p and achievements. Heres the linky doodle dandy ;)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Achievements - XboxAchievements.com

Aww man, hope it comes to the PS3 too at some point.

Nordicdusk 23rd October 2014 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 422752)
Aww man, hope it comes to the PS3 too at some point.

Big bucks must of changed hands this would be a great seller for both systems.

gag 8th March 2015 09:54 PM

The Grand Theft Auto Games Were Nearly Even More Controversial Than They Already Are | The LAD Bible

Found this so thought I post it.