Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Nordicdusk Gaming News and Reviews Show (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/12853-nordicdusk-gaming-news-reviews-show.html)

Nordicdusk 18th December 2020 11:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just saw this on xbox store

Attachment 230095

:xmaslol:

trebor8273 19th December 2020 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 642421)
CHRRRIIIISSSSTTTTT ALLLLIIIIIVVVVEEEEE

There is a new bug in Valhalla now from the latest patch everytime you load up after death or wake up from sleep you are drunk so you have to wait until it wears off before you can play its just one joke after another with gaming these days.

Im F*****g SICK OF IT

I accounted this , thought it was something too do with the festival thing, it is annoying

Nordicdusk 19th December 2020 12:22 AM

Put on Modern Warfare for a few rounds before bed and my COD points are all gone with the latest update everyone's point are getting taken off them these companies have no shame its a joke.

Nordicdusk 29th December 2020 10:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 230301

Do this popped up on Amazon....... PLEASE BE REAL PLEASE BE REAL PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE BE REAL.

trebor8273 29th December 2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 643078)
Attachment 230301

Do this popped up on Amazon....... PLEASE BE REAL PLEASE BE REAL PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE BE REAL.

It is , was announced a couple of months back, supposedly if you own the ps4 or Xbox version it's a free upgrade any luck the same will be done with red dead 2.

Nordicdusk 29th December 2020 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 643079)
It is , was announced a couple of months back, supposedly if you own the ps4 or Xbox version it's a free upgrade any luck the same will be done with red dead 2.

Rockstar only announced back pat on next gen but this listing says it will be in 4K with graphical enhancements.

trebor8273 29th December 2020 10:49 PM

Ignore my other post didn't notice it's 4 and not 5

Inspector Abberline 30th December 2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 642421)
CHRRRIIIISSSSTTTTT ALLLLIIIIIVVVVEEEEE

There is a new bug in Valhalla now from the latest patch everytime you load up after death or wake up from sleep you are drunk so you have to wait until it wears off before you can play its just one joke after another with gaming these days.

Im F*****g SICK OF IT

I got all my game and hardware updates done over Xmas,I was also getting this,but soon as I play offline,the festival ends and so did the drunkenness....:xmascan:

Nordicdusk 30th December 2020 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline (Post 643098)
I got all my game and hardware updates done over Xmas,I was also getting this,but soon as I play offline,the festival ends and so did the drunkenness....:xmascan:

Nice one ill try that thanks.

Inspector Abberline 30th December 2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 643104)
Nice one ill try that thanks.

When I first played it offline,the snow and festival was still there,then when I returned it was gone and every time I now respawn no drunkenness,so it may take a few minutes to kick in,but I've been fine ever since.