Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Nordicdusk Gaming News and Reviews Show (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/12853-nordicdusk-gaming-news-reviews-show.html)

Nordicdusk 11th December 2020 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 641932)
Well it's really picked at the end of act one when Keanu appears , there's a big twist with his character that I won't spoil ,he's a bit of a Helen Hunt if I'm honest. So the stories picked up, but still account many glitches . World still seems empty .

The empty game world really bothers me more than bugs that can be patched.

Nordicdusk 11th December 2020 03:01 AM

Just finished watching the game awards bit of an over long shit show to bed honest. Can't remember the name of the game but there is a new horror game that gave off a Dead Space vibe I'm interested to see what that becomes. Back4Blood looks great from the makers of Left4Dead same premise and the gameplay looked great.

Then

Mass Effect 4 BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Continuing from Mass Effect 3 its amazing going back to that world but i have no faith in Bioware i hope I'm wrong but I'm nervous. They announced a new Dragon Age also two massive games let's hope they do not screw this up but they probably will.

Nordicdusk 12th December 2020 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 229968

Picked this up for 20 bucks i know its short but for 20 its well worth it looks fantastic cant wait to get stuck into it.

Nordicdusk 14th December 2020 02:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 229992

Girlfriend surprised me with this im out of work and she knows im broke so i think she felt sorry for me :jollysanta:

Im lucky im playing it in the series X seems to be the best option apart from the PC.

Hats off to CDProjektRed for including a map post cards stickers and a booklet i mean no body does that anymore.

Justin101 14th December 2020 02:29 PM

That must be the Australian special edition :lol:

:xmascan:

Justin101 14th December 2020 02:33 PM

I'm going to wait until the PS5 version comes out and grab it then, I am intrigued by it.

I am slightly worried about how much shooting there is though, I'm a crap aim, and also can you invert the axis? Massive deal for me, I started playing 3D console games when an inverted axis was standard and I CANNOT get the monkey brain do do it the normal way :lol: I've tried and failed many times... cue walking into walls for an hour.

trebor8273 14th December 2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 642100)
I'm going to wait until the PS5 version comes out and grab it then, I am intrigued by it.

I am slightly worried about how much shooting there is though, I'm a crap aim, and also can you invert the axis? Massive deal for me, I started playing 3D console games when an inverted axis was standard and I CANNOT get the monkey brain do do it the normal way :lol: I've tried and failed many times... cue walking into walls for an hour.

A lot of shooting some missions can be done by hacking and stealth but most are combat heavy , me I much prefer chopping people up with my katana than shooting them, pretty sure axis can be changed.

Yep I would wait for patch even with ps5 it's still suppose to look a blurry mess. But has a semi sold frame rate.

It's that bad on last gen consoles they have turned around and offered refunds.

Have to say I'm enjoying it more and a tonne of stuff to do, maybe too many side missions. Also noticed why was not many crowds is option to set crowd density, mine was set to low.

trebor8273 14th December 2020 08:16 PM

Double checked and controls can be changed , I'm on pc but can't see why it's not the same on consoles.

Nordicdusk 16th December 2020 08:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 230035

Just started this single player DLC it is the first proper next gen thing i have seen looks amazing. Its crazy to see a dlc looking better than any of the so called next gen games :xmaslol:

Nordicdusk 18th December 2020 08:54 AM

Sony have removed Cyberpunk from PSN and are giving refunds im not sure CDPR can come back from this even if patches fix it who is going to trust them to buy it again. Im getting minor bugs on series X nothing game breaking so far fingers crossed. This is not good maybe if people were not sending death threats with the last delay they might of held off or some sales asshole wanted to hit the Xmas market its just a complete shambles.