Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

gag 2nd December 2017 11:47 PM

Does anyone have the vr for PlayStation 4 .
If so a curious Q?

Do you get headache etc .
and why do you only get it on some games and not others

Also playing resident evil biohazard (no 7 I think)
I'm highly enjoying this and finding it quite addictive , because it gone back to old school style of how the original was with the puzzle solving and I like that ,
I liked no 4 but wasn't keen on 5 and 6 also think they strayed away from original concept of the game and become more like a zombie shoot em .

Personally tho give me silent hill games over resident evil any day of the week

gag 4th December 2017 08:23 PM

Has anyone played Fri 13th game ?

Just a curious Q? Is it just a online game only or can you play on your own ?

Tbh I don't really bother to much playing other people online never bothered me just like to play the games on my own but this won't let me .

trebor8273 4th December 2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 559466)
Has anyone played Fri 13th game ?

Just a curious Q? Is it just a online game only or can you play on your own ?

Tbh I don't really bother to much playing other people online never bothered me just like to play the games on my own but this won't let me .

Online only but at some point a SP is supposed to be coming

trebor8273 4th December 2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 559272)
Does anyone have the vr for PlayStation 4 .
If so a curious Q?

Do you get headache etc .
and why do you only get it on some games and not others

Also playing resident evil biohazard (no 7 I think)
I'm highly enjoying this and finding it quite addictive , because it gone back to old school style of how the original was with the puzzle solving and I like that ,
I liked no 4 but wasn't keen on 5 and 6 also think they strayed away from original concept of the game and become more like a zombie shoot em .

Personally tho give me silent hill games over resident evil any day of the week

Played a friends and resi was ok but drive club and after 15 minutes was sick and nauseous. Only three games i want to play on it, star trek, resi and skyrim but not paying nearly 300 too play them

gag 4th December 2017 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 559470)
Played a friends and resi was ok but drive club and after 15 minutes was sick and nauseous. Only three games i want to play on it, star trek, resi and skyrim but not paying nearly 300 too play them

Yes the drive club the one that made me and girlfriend same , but both played until dawn rush of blood a rollercoaster shoot em up and had no ill effect what so ever ..

gag 4th December 2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 559469)
Online only but at some point a SP is supposed to be coming

Cheers guess I'll just have to learn to play online then :xmascan:

gag 5th December 2017 08:40 PM

Don't knock twice

Tbh don't really bother ,OK its a vr compatible , and I didn't play it on the vr.
It a tadge disappointing meant to be a horror game but not really scary at all .
Its a short game and when I mean a short game it can be played in about 2 hrs roughly, most of the time you're spent wandering around trying to remember where each room is because there no map, its not a game where you keep things in inventory , a first person view where you're just wandering around in the dark in a house with just a candle and at times its a struggle to see things .
OK as a time filler if found for less £15 but that's as far it goes.

trebor8273 5th December 2017 08:53 PM

The Evil Within 2.

Another slice of survival horror if you enjoyed the last game and older resident evils and silent hills plenty to enjoy here, genuinely creepy in places especially the bits with some type of Japanese ghost that keeps singing an eerie song through the speakers of the PS4 pad. Game took about 16 and half hours to complete.

Rik 5th December 2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 559605)
The Evil Within 2.

Another slice of survival horror if you enjoyed the last game and older resident evils and silent hills plenty to enjoy here, genuinely creepy in places especially the bits with some type of Japanese ghost that keeps singing an eerie song through the speakers of the PS4 pad. Game took about 16 and half hours to complete.

I still haven’t completed the first one, I got stuck and fell out with it about a year ago :lol:

trebor8273 5th December 2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 559607)
I still haven’t completed the first one, I got stuck and fell out with it about a year ago :lol:

This is just as hard in places untill you unlock skills etc, at the start even the basic zombies will kill you in a couple of bites and take a fair amount of ammo to kill them untill you improve weapons .