Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

gag 26th March 2020 09:14 PM

Res evil 7 had it for a while and just never got round to playing it,
I've gave it a rest till tomoz or something trying to beat first boss chainsaw John I just can't quite beat him, almost at one point .

gag 27th March 2020 12:49 AM

See it always pays to have a rest if you can't do something, around 9 goes and couldn't kill him, had a rest decided one last try before going to sleep and did it 2nd time round . Result .

Graveyard 27th March 2020 12:26 PM

Playing Flatout 2 - for some reason I cannot get enough of this game, always come back to it:lol:

gag 27th March 2020 11:52 PM

Loving res evil 7, went of them after 4th thought they just become a zombie shoot em up, felt like 7 gone back to basic and original concept of the very first one.

Now they just need to rerelease

Clock tower 3
Manhunt
Silent hills
Parasite eve 1 & 2
Ico

bleakshaun 28th March 2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 622313)
Playing Nioh 2, ****ing hell that 2nd boss is a nightmare to beat, 15 attempts. But still a great game so far

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

So I'm still on Nioh 2 right now, so far so good, mostly doing the multiplayer to be honest. But **** me is ninjitsu OP.

Inspector Abberline 28th March 2020 08:30 PM

Ghost recon

1 Attachment(s)
Gone back to playing Ghost recon,at least here I can go where I like without being grassed up to the filth.:lol:

Attachment 223360

gag 30th March 2020 05:07 PM

Res evil 7

Great (not) I caught Evelyn gave her the injection I'm now on final boss (I presume) only problem is I've literally no bullets etc . So not sure what I'm going to do :nod

bleakshaun 4th April 2020 09:03 PM

Been playing RE3 Nemesis, Holy shit is it clenching when he ****ing appears, a lot tougher and not as easy to run away from

Nordicdusk 4th April 2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleakshaun (Post 624230)
Been playing RE3 Nemesis, Holy shit is it clenching when he ****ing appears, a lot tougher and not as easy to run away from

Game looks incredible but i have heard its only 5.5 to 6 hours long and alot of puzzles have been taken out.

bleakshaun 5th April 2020 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicdusk (Post 624237)
Game looks incredible but i have heard its only 5.5 to 6 hours long and alot of puzzles have been taken out.

It is, but regardless of those issues it's still a fantastic game. Nemesis is a ****