Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Gaming (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are you playing? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/gaming/1534-what-you-playing.html)

pedromonkey 30th December 2012 05:30 PM

finished both RAGE and HOMEFRONT, both really short games but still very fun.

re.form 13th January 2013 07:51 PM

Just finished Rage, really enjoyed it. Ending was really abrupt. I was surprised when the credits rolled. Loved the world of the game though.

SharonLynette 13th January 2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 306189)
I am not playing anything

Landlady's son, however, is playing 'Black Ops: Call of Duty: Zombies' (?)

He plays it from 06:00am until midnight

It is driving me MAD

How am I supposed to catch up on my DVD collections, while he is hogging the televison and doing offensive things like shooting zombies (who are probably just misunderstood, and not evil)?

When will I get a chance to watch good, wholesome films as 'Bare Behind Bars' or 'Frankenhooker'?

Bloody PS3 games!

Only just saw this, if you think 6am until midnight is bad, we used to have an annoying neighbour that would play full volume midnight until 6am. He was an absolute top hat, we also had him being raided by the police in the early hours, I nearly went mad from lack of sleep, we eventually moved out and he went to jail.

Nordicdusk 20th January 2013 04:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 97495

Could of been a great game but fell short. I still like it just not as much as i taught i would when i got it at launch. Only getting back to it now to finish it.

Prince_Vajda 20th January 2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 312206)
Only just saw this, if you think 6am until midnight is bad, we used to have an annoying neighbour that would play full volume midnight until 6am. He was an absolute top hat, we also had him being raided by the police in the early hours, I nearly went mad from lack of sleep, we eventually moved out and he went to jail.

What a prick! :mad:
I once had a neighbor in my student housing - a real pain in the bum.
Used to listen to Heavy Metal; no problem. But: always started at 3am and would not stop until 7am. :chainsaw:

Sent from my I9100 Galaxy S II via Tapatalk 2

Nordicdusk 26th January 2013 07:42 PM

Dead Space 3 demo

I cant wait for this to come out its great. When they said it would have co op at first i was annoyed taught it will never work but i just tried it with a mate and its great way better than i ever expected.

mercury 27th January 2013 01:43 PM

WWE 13. Really enjoying reliving the Attitude era. Only wish I wasn't so rubbish at the moment.

Pete 28th January 2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 307272)
finished both RAGE and HOMEFRONT, both really short games but still very fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by re.form (Post 312201)
Just finished Rage, really enjoyed it. Ending was really abrupt. I was surprised when the credits rolled. Loved the world of the game though.

I need to start playing RAGE again, I got to the Dead City but decided to play something else.

PaulD 28th January 2013 05:18 PM

Playing Red Dead: Undead Nightmare at the minute as I finshed Red Dead Redemption. One of the best games I have ever played; really captures the feel of spaghetti westerns.

I'm also using my free month subscription to Playstation Plus to download and play Infamous 2 for free which is pretty good. Will hopefully get Bioshock 2 for free after too

Nordicdusk 28th January 2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 317151)
Playing Red Dead: Undead Nightmare at the minute as I finshed Red Dead Redemption. One of the best games I have ever played; really captures the feel of spaghetti westerns.

I'm also using my free month subscription to Playstation Plus to download and play Infamous 2 for free which is pretty good. Will hopefully get Bioshock 2 for free after too

Amazing game.

When this song plays in the game just amazing tear in eye lump in throat

Compass (Red Dead On Arrival Version) - Red Dead Redemption Soundtrack - YouTube